Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
They need to invent a whole new suite of zodiacs with amusing and marketable names.

The old ones, frankly, are getting a bit tired.

"Cancer" is doing very poorly in focus groups, too many Taureans understand that they are cars, no-one can spell "Sagittarius" and more and more people are mistaking "Libra" for a feminine hygeine product.

Can we get some suggestions for some new and more attractive zodiac names, please?

I was thinking that a lot of people would put their hand up if we had some names like 'Awesome" or perhaps "Extreme" and maybe even "Mayhem".

Also....animals? Water bearers? What?

If "awesome" was the Sign of The Motorcycle, then "extreme" could be the sign of the skateboard ... see where I'm headed with this?

O.B

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Oh well... I'm a Leo now. Went from a Virgo (virgin) to a Leo (LION!!!!). Sounds cool in my book :laugh:

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Zodiacs need to be seriously updated if they want to gain traction in specific niche markets such as motorcycling, too.

Let's start by scrapping the earth signs, water signs and all that malarkey and substitute some new ones.

I'm thinking ... oil signs, brake fluid signs, titanium signs and carbon fibre signs. Just as a start.

Now watch everyone scramble to become a carbon sign ...

O.B

·
Registered
928 Posts
Zodiacs need to be seriously updated if they want to gain traction in specific niche markets such as motorcycling, too.

Let's start by scrapping the earth signs, water signs and all that malarkey and substitute some new ones.

I'm thinking ... oil signs, brake fluid signs, titanium signs and carbon fibre signs. Just as a start.

Now watch everyone scramble to become a carbon sign ...
Can these be two new zodiac signs?

sassafras

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Don't forget to throw the squid in there.
That's a very good suggestion.

So if we're going to retain animals (cephalopods, in this case...) we need to abandon the old, and rock some new ones.

The skunk. The aardvark. The sloth. The wildebeeste. The dugong, the legless lizard, perhaps the snail.

There's a whole heap of new signs just waiting to be created. Best of all, I vote that under my 'revised zodiac', you get to choose whichever one you want. Suddenly, the zodiac is so much more than just a drifting rubber boat.

I think I'd go with the sloth every time.

O.B

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
O.B., thou shalt not mock thy brethren believing in unproved mumbo-jumbo :biggrinjester:

I wonder how this crap is news, I pretty much know about it ever since I've heard of astrology...

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
O.B., thou shalt not mock thy brethren believing in unproved mumbo-jumbo :biggrinjester:

I wonder how this crap is news, I pretty much know about it ever since I've heard of astrology...
Smoke -

Yes I bloody shall! As an ordinary straight white family bloke who also happens to be a Christian, I'm just about the softest target available in society today ... we cop a pounding from everyone, all the time. And I take it all in my stride.

I do, however, reserve the right to take the piss out of others from time to time.

Okay ... pretty often.

O.B

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
i c the accuracy is a buzz here

is there going to be an upgrade fee at the next mystic healer reading place?

isnt everyone about 9mos off anyways because the diffrence between inception and birth?

just wondering......

I was two fish now I amaqua kid.....good news is my wife just became a virgin again...gonna have to celebrate tonight

·
Banned
941 Posts
My friend brought up a good point...

What happens to the people that got their Astrological signs tattooed on their body, but are now a new sign? LOL

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
My friend brought up a good point...

What happens to the people that got their Astrological signs tattooed on their body, but are now a new sign? LOL
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...and Ive met many hot chicks with their sign tattoos. This is interesting.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.