Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooe9aNm-G0c"]YouTube - Infowars.com V for Victory you are the resistance. The answer to 1984 is 1776[/nomedia]

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
The answer to 1984 is 69.

Or 42.

:whistle:

·
Banned
365 Posts
"you either love it or leave it"!, you remind me of Micheal moore in team america ;P

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"you either love it or leave it"!, you remind me of Micheal moore in team america ;P
I'll be goin down with the ship if I have too all of our countries have been taken over by the central banks even yours Mr. Swiss man, and that fat fuck Michael Moore is a retard who has no fucking clue his latest film was about how great Communism is....

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Sorry qwees', but you're just asking for it...

:whistle:

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Love the gorilla poster.

Just not sure if it's a doctored National Geographic cover or a warning of alien invasion ... wasn't there a rubbish TV series called 'V?'

Rumbles in the jungle? Your inner monkey? (In this case, inner ape...) Nazis? Mix me another theme, barman!

Good grief ... if this is the resistance, it needs more clarity in its promotional material!

O.B

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
And it also needs spellcheking in the vidéo, heheh...

V wasn't rubbish, just, er, fit for the '80s :whistle:

An new series went out in 2009, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, at least The Prisoner featured a Lotus 7, and Street Hawk the baddest bike evarrrr :coolgleamA:

Shame on them for using such a fake band as Muse, though.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Forgot 1337 and 3.14 while I was at it :whistle:

One of the sad things in this video is how it US-centered. How can you claim to have a superior view when you don't even acknowledge there's a whole world out there...

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Forgot 1337 and 3.14 while I was at it :whistle:

One of the sad things in this video is how it US-centered. How can you claim to have a superior view when you don't even acknowledge there's a whole world out there...
Ok the video maybe US centered but things like the inside job 9-11 , the police state and the central bankers are affecting the entire world..... I think its US centered because Americans have had it good way to long and can no longer see tyranny we were given a great birth right by our founding fathers who fought off the Royal Crown and the Central Banks ---- we've become lazy and and believe our government can do no wrong cause we are the "good guys", yeah right:laugh: and you know as well as I do Smoke that this tyrannical New World Order is a Global thing not just in the US.

The V symbol comes from the British Long-Bowmen when the French knights caught them they would cut off the middle and index finger ----- which means Victory/ FUCK OFF! still means that in Britannia today not fuckin peace:laugh:---- Peace sells but no-ones buyin.

Have you read this book smoke? L'Effroyable imposture

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
V is not a rubbish tv series, are you talking about the original or the current one?
Both!

My wife watches the current one. Hey, okay, probably alright if you're into that sort of thing, but I'm so not. The current crop of alien invasion/apocalypse/vampire themes that Hollywood is so in love with has dropped my TV viewing to an all time low.

O.B

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
The V symbol comes from the British Long-Bowmen when the French knights caught them they would cut off the middle and index finger ----- which means Victory/ FUCK OFF! still means that in Britannia today not fuckin peace:laugh:---- Peace sells but no-ones buying
Australia, too - although it's seen as a bit quaint and old fashioned.

"Flicking the vees" means f**k off when the knuckle side of the fingers are presented to the viewer. It means victory when the palm side of the fingers are presented.

Winston Churchill mixed things up a bit and used both. But then he was a pretty edgy guy.

I'm sure you all know this famous Winnie quip;

BYSTANDER WOMAN, ON SEEING WINSTON STAGGER OUT FROM A PUB ONTO THE STREET: "Mister Churchill! What a disgrace! You're drunk!"

CHURCHILL: "Yes, I am drunk, and you're ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober ..."

You don't see comedy gold like that from our political leaders any more, do you?

O.B

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.