Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Anyone know where I can get a x-ring chain with black links and gold rivets. DID list a million different chains but no pics of them. To fit the standard sprocket size.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
I'm sure the Driven kit is what you describe also. Check out Cycle Sector for some pics and then PM Disco.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
The Driven 520 kit you are referring to uses the EK chain for that color combo.
You know as soon as I hit submit I said to myself "That's more than likely the chain Mac is talking about." :laugh:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I've got the Driven 520 Kit on my still not street legal 2007 R1 (Repo'd bike that I put together)---Black on Black is badass.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Just so that you know...the black EK chain comes with a gold master link. I know it is a minor thing, but it annoys me.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
I've seen pics of the Black Mamba chain and that thing looks badass. Not sure if the master link is gold or not but I assume it's not since everything on it is black.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man gold master link sucks. You'd think they'd make a master link to go with the chain.

That Driven chain looks the bollocks, only problem is if I buy from the states I get stung for her majestys pocket money (i.e: her majestys revenue and customs) It's an import tax.

Is the driven chain the same chain as the "black mamba"? Does anyone know the colour of the master link in it?

I'm after a 525 to go with my new supersprox

·
Registered
48 Posts
Man gold master link sucks. You'd think they'd make a master link to go with the chain.

That Driven chain looks the bollocks, only problem is if I buy from the states I get stung for her majestys pocket money (i.e: her majestys revenue and customs) It's an import tax.

Is the driven chain the same chain as the "black mamba"? Does anyone know the colour of the master link in it?

I'm after a 525 to go with my new supersprox
The "Black Mamba" is the RK black chain supplied by us to Cycle Sector. It comes with a black master link. They are great guys to deal with. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
298 Posts
The "Black Mamba" is the RK black chain supplied by us to Cycle Sector. It comes with a black master link. They are great guys to deal with. :thumbsup:
Any chance I can get one of those master links? I purchased my sprockets and chain from you guys :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts