1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
What made you think I didn't see that post, since my reply is right above yours? I have already contacted the seller before I posted this ad.

On the other hand I do appreciate the effort.
Not to stir the waters or anything but at first glance your reply sounds a bit rude. I'm sure SkinGraft was just wanting to post real quick to get his reply in on the other thread to ensure he had dibs and completely missed your reply for the subframe. I know it's hard to read peoples emotions and I'm not pointing a finger at you but just wanted to mention that at first read it could come off as rude. In any case, hope you find a swing arm!

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Not to stir the waters or anything but at first glance your reply sounds a bit rude. I'm sure SkinGraft was just wanting to post real quick to get his reply in on the other thread to ensure he had dibs and completely missed your reply for the subframe. I know it's hard to read peoples emotions and I'm not pointing a finger at you but just wanted to mention that at first read it could come off as rude. In any case, hope you find a swing arm!
+1 Thought the same. :laugh:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry if you were offended, since it was not my intention, however, I am looking for a subframe, why would one reply to my post if one doesn't have one for sale? Common sense, right?

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
I am sorry if you were offended, since it was not my intention, however, I am looking for a subframe, why would one reply to my post if one doesn't have one for sale? Common sense, right?
Huh?..

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Since you are a Triumph rider and we are a pretty tight community (especially so when compared to some other threads) I am sure he was just looking out for you and trying to be a good neighbor.

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Since you are a Triumph rider and we are a pretty tight community (especially so when compared to some other threads) I am sure he was just looking out for you and trying to be a good neighbor.
This is what I thought he meant.. but I just could not believe it.. Its common sense, right? :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
999 Posts
:rofl2::rofl2:

good lookin out brother :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.