Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
(RIP) Wiser than you I was
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any color any year. No beaters. Stock exhaust preferred. I know this is a long shot being at the dripping penis end of the country and there are only a few of us on the forum but I thought I'd put it out there. I will drive a fair distance to retrieve it. I will probably end up buying a new on from the dealer if nothing turns up here.
What you got?

·
Registered
832 Posts
I saw a white one for a great price in Classifieds in NC, but it looks like it was just sold. There are more D675s than Striples out there on the used market. Perhaps your own conversion project instead of buying new from the dealer? :whistle: Good luck in your search

·
(RIP) Wiser than you I was
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I saw a white one for a great price in Classifieds in NC, but it looks like it was just sold. There are more D675s than Striples out there on the used market. Perhaps your own conversion project instead of buying new from the dealer? :whistle: Good luck in your search
I thought about doing a conversion but like the bike too much to change it. Found one used at the dealer and will go look at it today.

·
Race Team Sponsor & Beer Pongaholic
3,286 Posts
No problems I understand. We do offer shipping but I would have to check to see how much that will cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts