Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I'm looking for the following stock parts. Been parusing but haven't found all of them yet. I need:

Stock brake fluid reservoirs (SOURCED)

A stock triple tree head nut (SOURCED)

A stock exhaust with midpipe (SOURCED)

A stock steering stabilizer(SOURCED)

I forgot the following:

One turn signal

Left hand mirror

Much appreciated! :thumbup:

·
Surfer of the lear
2,165 Posts
Hi all, I'm looking for the following stock parts. Been parusing but haven't found all of them yet. I need:

Stock brake fluid reservoirs (both foot and hand brake)

A stock triple tree head nut (Which I now know is 38 mm or roughly 1.49 inches :biggrinjester: )

A stock exhaust with midpipe

A stock steering stabilizer

Much appreciated! :thumbup:
I've got everything except the triple tree nut. PM me to work out a price and shipping.

-Tom

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the forum is about transparency so I'll be transparent. I suppose dickering over a price constitutes "looking for free stuff." User Mikeloftin and I discussed me buying his stock midpipe and exhaust with a carbon tip, when I used an e-bay purchase as a price point from which to haggle. He then pointed out that the EBay auction's shipping price would be very close to the price he offered me. I decided at this point that his offer was out of the budget that I had set for myself and decided to move on and search out other options, which is why I started this thread. I appreciate all the offers I have received up to this point! Currently responding to lots of PMs. Everyone's help, Mikeloftin's included, has not gone unnoticed.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i am sure others are experiencing what i am talking about. Good luck in getting what you want for what you are willing to pay. :whistle:

No harm done on my end:grouphug2:

That is all i am saying

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just updated the OP. Replying to all PMS between now and this evening! Thanks to all! :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts