Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, there!

The other day I walked out to find that the crazy wind had knocked over my baby, shattering the frozen plastic. So I'm looking to buy a black (or otherwise for the right price) seat fairing replacement. Unrelated, but a ride through a construction site has also put me in the market for a new windscreen (open to all colors). Both parts are needed for a 2011 Triumph Daytona. It's shaping up to be quite a long winter, but I'm also open to any suggestions as far as inexpensive alternatives for parts (I'm a poor college student!).

Thanks for helping a little lady get back on her little lady! :)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Here you go i got a smoking deal for you check out the pictures of those 2 awesome parts for a killer price

Fabbri Black Matte Windscreen ( Italian Beauty ) $85 .00 + shipping

Screen installed picture to show how awesome it looks

Rizoma heel Guard ( For free )

Heel G installed

Just an fyi parts are boxed up & can be shipped right away please send me the funds directly to my email [email protected] as its tied to my Chase bank account thru Zelle ( bank app )

I will provide tracking after i ship the parts with USPS no one else within your riding group will have such a beauty of a windcreen on their bike pictures do not do it justice thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts