Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a set to finish my project bike. Must be for 2nd gen and no cracked welds. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Local would be ideal, but realistically shipping would be to Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just the headers? I have a full OEM system which came off my 12 675R sitting around. I have a Bogie day next weekend so let me see if I have any sound level issues with the new system, if not we can sort something out. I'm in Ottawa as well which should help :)

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only need the headers as on the ones I have one of the crossover pipes has completely vanished leaving a big hole in two of the pipes. What system did you replace it with?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I only need the headers as on the ones I have one of the crossover pipes has completely vanished leaving a big hole in two of the pipes. What system did you replace it with?
Gotcha. If all goes well on the weekend should be good to sort something. I bought the FMF system from one of the forum members (twin undertail), just haven't tracked it yet post install / tune.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have any idea on how much you want for the headers shipped to Guelph assuming you sell them to me? Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts