Triumph 675 Forums banner

Would like to become a Moderator!

4K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  jwalters202 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm tired of shit not being in the Correct place and people not following the most simple rule of where shit goes!!

VOTE MY OLD ASS IN!

I'm getting out my broom and time to help clean up this forum and help out the other outstanding Mods who put in a lot of hard work to make this an outstanding site.

#26 ·
The Vertical Scope admins have reviewed the spam filters and updated them. The volume has dropped off considerably, but it is still trickling in at a good pace.

We'll keep bot-stompin until it all goes away; please keep reporting it as you see it and we'll keep on :pistols:.

#27 ·
The Vertical Scope admins have reviewed the spam filters and updated them. The volume has dropped off considerably, but it is still trickling in at a good pace.

We'll keep bot-stompin until it all goes away; please keep reporting it as you see it and we'll keep on :pistols:.
Thanks for all what you do I for one will keep on reporting them & keep on sending the pm to Marco with names and thread links

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.