Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a couple of weeks ago I decided to begin working on my bike for the winter, the plans so far are to powdercoat the wheels and engine covers black and the sprocket gold, paint the engine black, gold pazzo levers, protons, and maybe a zg dbouble windscreen... I really want to change the decals to the gold se ones but we'll see if funding permits that. So heres the progress so far...

Before:

Disassembled:

Everything is off to powdercoating, now just gotta start ordering some more goodies! :rofl2:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
nice!

at first i was like, just started a winter project? then realized you were in chicago and you still have a good 3 months of winter left :laugh:

i grew up in waukegan, my dad lives in libertyville. :cool2:

i say no with the gold subframe. you might be one of the only ones who does it, but theres a reason not too many people do it. IMO the subframe should match the wheels, and its hard to get the right gold color to match all the other bits. just my .02 tho.

keep us updated

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.