Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya all do we have any ideas on who and how many riders are going to be on the grid i keep looking on here but nothing seems to change i know its a busy time but updates would be good.

not long to go

andy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Andy... I will be riding #18 in the "Yellow bellies" (old boy class) ... I know a few others who are riding but they have yet to admit it to anyone else, however i feel they are not supporting the championship or thier sponsors as they should .... and why i feel with the lack of organisation as far as the "main Triumph Triple Challenge" website goes is disappointing... I know Paul does his best to keep us informed and Tony is probably very busy trying to sort all the deals etc ... for me (being an old boy) i'm doing it for slightly different reasons to pretty much everyone else but for the young guns and championship protaganist its inportant to get the exposure - For me i want it organised so i can start testing ASAP with the kit we're going to be using and to give my sponsor MAXIMUM exposure ....

·
Registered
483 Posts
I've read the comments and written to Tony suggesting that Sarah starts putting up photos and bios on the website (have you all sent in your photos and bios? - don't answer here but you know the request will be coming if you haven't)

·
Registered
566 Posts
I've read the comments and written to Tony suggesting that Sarah starts putting up photos and bios on the website (have you all sent in your photos and bios? - don't answer here but you know the request will be coming if you haven't)
Hi Guys

I have always kept the riders in the series quite until the final numbers are agreed, primarily because riders can sometimes be put off by the attendance of other riders and because the unknown is always more interesting.

As we have not yet pushed riders towards the site you are unlikely to see to many here yet. there are 24 of you signed so far and a further seven still juggling the monies. Its gonna be a cracker this year, guaranteed!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Guys

I have always kept the riders in the series quite until the final numbers are agreed, primarily because riders can sometimes be put off by the attendance of other riders and because the unknown is always more interesting.

As we have not yet pushed riders towards the site you are unlikely to see to many here yet. there are 24 of you signed so far and a further seven still juggling the monies. Its gonna be a cracker this year, guaranteed!
This I Like ..It appeals to my sense of humour !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts