Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New to the forum having lurked for some time. I'm the proud owner of one of the first 06 Daytonas and am loving every minute riding the thing. When I work out how to do it, I'll post a photo as I've done some fairly radical mods including rear vision camera instead of the useless mirrors, LED indicators front and rear, the front indicators custom painted red and flush with the original's stalk housing, numberplate moved up near the hugger, pillion pegs removed and mounts blanked, crash knobs, pillion pad cover, Arrow Ti muffler and rearsets, anodised front and rear brake reservoirs and carbon bits wherever possible!! :nod:

One of the most useful gadgets I own is the Tyrewatch pressure monitoring system which I've mounted in the steering head stem.

As close to a racebike I reckon you can get while being (arguably..) legal!!

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Looks quite intresting, welcome to the real world :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Interested to see your camera setup...hell all of it!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing this camera setup.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
If I could I would marry a 675.. They just look so damn good. :bowdown::laugh:

·
Banned
365 Posts
If I could I would marry a 675.. They just look so damn good. :bowdown::laugh:
It's the james cameron movie of motorcycles ;P
*less copywright infrigment tho

before you lose the mirrors for a reversing camera, think of the mirrors as revers camera plugged LCD screens with awesome resolution mounted at eye level on both sides of the bike lol ;)
I have one for my GPS and i only use it check my bike is still there now and then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts