Triumph675.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has recommendations on the best site to order factory OEM parts? The radiator on my '14 675R caught a small rock at my last trackday back in October, and sprung a small leak. I assume attempting to patch it is a lost cause, so I was just going to replace it, but wasn't sure where to find a good source of OEM parts for a Triumph? I try to avoid paying full dealer prices whenever possible. I was also considering replacing the hoses at the same time, since they seem to be aging before their time based on their appearance. Thanks in advance for the help!

PS - I tried a search of the forum first but couldn't find anything, hence the post. Sorry if this has already been covered, I just couldn't seem to find it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Try bike bandit. But be advised, shipping times are currently VERRRY long.

x

·
Registered
57 Posts
Try bike bandit. But be advised, shipping times are currently VERRRY long.

x
It's a triumph... Unless the part is in stock, shipping always will take forever. Part of the charm and mistique of owning a non-Japanese bike.

I've waited 6 weeks for a timing chain before and 9 weeks for 2 pan head bolts.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hermys used to be my go-to. Are they still a forum sponsor? No discount for us, right?

Bikebandit was crazy slow for Kawasaki parts. Not sure I will shop there any time soon. But in general, I think online stores like Hermys gets stock the same as any dealer, so the fastest way to get parts is to get it from your local dealer, if you have one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hermys used to be my go-to. Are they still a forum sponsor? No discount for us, right?

Bikebandit was crazy slow for Kawasaki parts. Not sure I will shop there any time soon. But in general, I think online stores like Hermys gets stock the same as any dealer, so the fastest way to get parts is to get it from your local dealer, if you have one.
I wasnt aware of any discount. They were just very helpful when I was trying to find a comfort seat for my 14 Daytona.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use Adept Powersports a lot. They stock more than Bike Bandit and are generally a little cheaper.

They don't have the helpful parts catalog, though, so I usually find the part number on Bike Bandit first.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Find part number. Google said part number. Check websites until you find one with the best price incl. shipping.
You might be surprised by ebay. I got some OEM parts on there that were half the price of anywhere else. Most recently, I ordered from these guys:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/triumphofseattle?ul_noapp=true
It's actually a dealer, but when I checked they had great prices.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Henry’s and anywhere else are gonna have the same price for OEM as your dealer. Save the shipping and just order from your dealer.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Henry's and anywhere else are gonna have the same price for OEM as your dealer. Save the shipping and just order from your dealer.
It depends on your state's laws, but for me ordering online can save you much more in taxes than you spend in shipping. Also, most online stores offer free shipping. Hermy's has free shipping on orders $59.01 or higher. But my local dealer will negotiate to compete. ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts