Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
As you know Triumph is always trying to be the leader in all things motorcycling, and one of the directions that their research has taken them is the environmental concerns with regards to the destruction of the rain forests.
With this in mind, the Daytona has been designed with the rubber conserving program that is in the hardware of the ECU.
When the throttle position sensor has the correct amount of input indicating that the bike is moving in a reasonably straight line, it will gently lift the front wheel to conserve the rubber, therefore the less rubber needed from the rubber tree farms. Making them more sustainable at the sizes they are now, without the need for extra clearing for more trees.
You can now ride your bike proudly, knowing you are doing your bit to conserve the rain forests for future generations!

·
Registered
109 Posts
is this even serious.........?? hahaaaa:laugh:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
It's got an engine problem.

Sell it in the classifieds at a tenth of its price, and get a Harley instead :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
608 Posts
lol nice

although I can crank my throttle wide open in first and the front tire won't leave the ground, and I only weight 150 lbs.

The only way I got it to come up was by accelerating to about 10-15mph, dropping the throttle and hammering it back on really quick, then it finally started to come up.

I'm hoping maybe it'll be easier when I convert the throttle tube to the striple one :nod:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol nice

although I can crank my throttle wide open in first and the front tire won't leave the ground, and I only weight 150 lbs.

The only way I got it to come up was by accelerating to about 10-15mph, dropping the throttle and hammering it back on really quick, then it finally started to come up.

I'm hoping maybe it'll be easier when I convert the throttle tube to the striple one :nod:
That's what I had to do on my F4i to get it to come up. The torque of the 675 makes me grin from ear to ear everytime I get on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.