Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup gang.

I'm into a project and I need to know Triumph's decals fonts so I can make a few copies.

first: new DAYTONA @ 675R fairing:

second: 675 triple @ 2008+

thanks!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Not helpful however haha, but that "in the flesh" 675R photo looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
How good at using photoshop are you?

I've got about 8000 fonts on my computer (I'm in publishing etc) but don't have the time to go through trying to find them (unless you want to pay me haha) I have a bit of an idea what the new Daytona font is or might be or close too, when I'm on the other PC I'll have a quick look and reply if my thoughts are right.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
That 675R is just awesome looking...

And no, I cannot help you sorry. :laugh:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looking for these myself..... If anyone has some super high res photos of the lower fairing and tank I might be able to make an EPS file out of them (I stress might)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Looking for these myself..... If anyone has some super high res photos of the lower fairing and tank I might be able to make an EPS file out of them (I stress might)
I'm considering a respray so might have a play around during the week. if I manage to kdo it I'll make it available for a small fee :biggrinjester::laugh:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Its your project use whatever Font you want, would be more unique then. Just don't pick anything that makes people want to.... :puke:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Get a hold of a pro like DrippingWet decals. Chris will do what ever you need and ship to you in one step. I made a few custom numbering and it was very reasonable. Maybe $30 or something. That's design & decal making.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts