Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Motorcycle with high displacement is one of my favorites. Now I want to add to my car collection a Triumph Daytona 675. Before I buy I want to learn more about it. Can you tell me what kind of oil the Triumph Daytona 675 uses?
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello everyone,
Motorcycle with high displacement is one of my favorites. Now I want to add to my car collection a Triumph Daytona 675. Before I buy I want to learn more about it. Can you tell me what kind of oil the Triumph Daytona 675 uses?
Thanks everyone.
To put it simple call your local motorcycle shops in your area. Tell them your vin# and see what they recommend. I would just call 2 different Triumph Dealerships....then order the oil online lol! Waaaay cheaper. Dealer wanted $14-$15 per quart of oil. For $60 I can get 6 quarts of the same oil shipped to my house via Amazon Prime.

Try using the search.
Oh gosh no lol!!
Not picking on you at all, searching for what type of oil on this forum is going to open up a can of worms. Amsoil, Motul, Diesel oil, Mobile 1, Castrol, Royal Purple are all going to pop up and everyone has be using it and have been perfectly fine. It's just a mess of information and most will still be unsure of what oil is perfect for their bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts