Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Toronto Motorcycle Show and picked up a new Icon-Contra jacket for $150, triumph jackets at the show werent much cheaper then normal, I personally like Icons apparel

·
Registered
752 Posts
I think you'll find that most of us are big fans of good old fashioned leather.

My personal flavor of choice is Dainese.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Here is my jacket, which oh by the way I ordered sight unseen from ebay. Apparently I'm color blind because I thought the jacket had a bluish tint, but no.. it doesn't. It is a dull black... and oh yeah.. that white that looks so bright white.. it isn't... it's very off white... But I like it anyways.. Good shoulder and elbow protection.. 8" and 360 zippers..

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
Dianese Leather

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
heres mine. leather alpinestar, all the armor and a removable inner liner.
Shift Vertex. Vented, armoured and looks pretty cool
I would have either one of these if they were fully vented! Living in Arizona it's a must for great ventilation. I know the Shift comes in a fully perf'd version but the style is questionable to me.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
This is the one I have been eying. :thumbup:

Fieldsheer Airspeed 2.0

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
here's mine
held up beautifully and still usable after a 85mph crash (though not very pretty anymore :( )

·
Registered
146 Posts
I don't have a pic handy, but I have the Astar Vented leather SP-1 black with red. It's a great jacket and has broken in super nice!! Also have the Astar 1 piece leater RC-1 suit...fits awesome!! Hsve to say that Astars make some excellent quality gear!

·
Banned
941 Posts
Dainese Tattoo....paid wayyy too much for it.

·
Noob Hazer
12,385 Posts
Im looking at getting the Icon Overlord jacket in white soon. Its a fully perf jacket and seems like a good solid jacket, and I have also looked at the MX-1 by Alpinestar

I own an Alpinestar Indy jacket in blue which is a great jacket.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts

Alpinestars T-Stunt Air. Nice mesh jacket and is really comfortable for quick rides.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts