Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,
So purchased my 675 not long ago but think I might be selling it in the near furture. Im just curious what you guys think I can get for it. The bike has such low milage that its kind of a unique situation.
The bike is a 2007 triumph daytona 675 in jett black. The bike has 150 miles on the bike and runs perfectly. Tires, brakes, chain, and sprokets are all new.
Dunlop Q2 front and rear
Oem size supersprox rear sprocket
NEW EK.Quadra X-Ring Chain
Devil racing slip on exhaust with tune upgraded from tuneecu
K&N filter
Aftermarket Gold and Black levers
Wood craft swing arm spools

Any ideas on what kind of price I can get for it would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
just remember that your not past the breakin period yet either, so make sure you break it in properly.

i think you may actually have an 08. technically the black didnt come out til 08, if i am not mistaken, someone may correct me though.

check the bluebook value, but dont try and sell it for bluebook because you will probably struggle.

my fair estimate, $5500 - $6000.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Long Island certainly is crappy right now, and it will be kind of like that until about May.

so glad i only visit there now. and i wish i could grab this off of you. easy drive and i go there often enough. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
577 Posts
New brakes, chain, sprockets, tires etc. and only 150 miles on the bike?
Why would someone change all that out at less then 150 miles? Especially the brakes? Either the bike has a lot more then 150 miles on it or the person that did this has a lot more money then sense?

You bought the bike and only put 16 miles on it and are now selling it?? I put more miles on my mountain bike in 1 day!

I'm sorry but something doesn't sound right about this.

·
Registered
862 Posts
New brakes, chain, sprockets, tires etc. and only 150 miles on the bike?
Why would someone change all that out at less then 150 miles? Especially the brakes? Either the bike has a lot more then 150 miles on it or the person that did this has a lot more money then sense?

You bought the bike and only put 16 miles on it and are now selling it?? I put more miles on my mountain bike in 1 day!

I'm sorry but something doesn't sound right about this.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

·
Registered
437 Posts
people buy things and then lose interest. he may have bought the bike with all of those changes done to it and got a good deal. now after a few miles they have decided the Daytona is not what they were hoping for and are interested in getting rid of it.

the original person may have gotten it and left it in their garage for however long and realized they never used it as well. i have seen numerous bikes for sale that have less mile than we believe they should. i feel it is great if these people sell off their bikes. at least then they will be used...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There is nothing fishy about this haha...there are always those guys in forums that feel like everyone is out to get them haha...ALWAYS. :laugh:

Anyway, I changed the tires because I didnt like the stock tires. I do mostly street riding and that includes rainy days and I wanted a more suitable tire for that...o by the way have a set of stock tires with 134 miles on them if anyone is interested...the chain was rusty and was like that when I bought it off the original owner, I replaced the rear sprocket because it just looked dirty and old and I liked the look of the newer supersprox sprocket, As for the brakes I took apart the rear and front end brakes to clean everything up and figured while I had it all apart Ill throw some new pads in. Nothing is fishy I bought the bike all stock and I wrote about it in the "how much did you get your 675 for" thread if you wanna know alittle more about how I came to own the bike.

·
Registered
577 Posts
There is nothing fishy about this haha...there are always those guys in forums that feel like everyone is out to get them haha...ALWAYS. :laugh:
No one is out to get me :whistle: You have to admit the situation with your bike falls into the "WTF" or "To good to be true" catagory though.

·
Noob Hazer
12,385 Posts
No one is out to get me :whistle: You have to admit the situation with your bike falls into the "WTF" or "To good to be true" catagory though.

Considering if the bike was sitting for a long time depending on where it was located stuff can rust and get bad. Trust me my first bike was like that hahaha

But still I would keep the bike, but that is me :whistle:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There is no rust on the bike at all...it is very clean...actually i just put it up for sale...just not on here yet because I cant because I dont have enough posts yet or something like that. but its up on ebay with pics

·
Registered
263 Posts
if those stock tires you have are the parelli's let me know ill take those off your hands if the price is right :whistle:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts