Triumph 675 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts
28 years old. Progressive, just over $500 for full coverage.

I priced all the top 4-5 companies last summer and progressive was significantly cheaper for the exact same coverage. Have not had to, and hopefully never will, use them so can't comment on how they process stuff.

Damn you guys are paying a lot.

I have USAA, NJ is one of the few states they insure motorcycles in. I pay $240 a year for my 05 R1, $220 for my 06 Warrior and $0 for my Daytona(it's a track bike :grin2:).

That's full coverage for both bikes and I can put them in 'storage' and pay an 80% reduced fee.

Before I knew USAA would cover my bikes I called every company because I was tired of Rider's rates and terrible customer service. I was playing with the idea of putting my R1 to full coverage a couple years ago and they quoted me like $1,200 a year. Among all the companies I called Progressive had the best rates but no one could come anywhere near USAA.

$720 per yr maxed out full coverage with a $250 deductable for my '14 Daytona. 26yrs old, married, multi-car discount, loyalty discount, no 'at fault' accidents, no recent tickets. Statefarm....they have always been the best rates for me and has net seem to change much from state to state. CA was the highest by a few dollars. They handled my last accident well. Bought my 07 R6 for $5k, put 30k miles on it, crashed it and they gave me $8300 for it + $ payback for the new corsas I put on it right before.

I pay $1200 a year for full coverage on my Sprint and Daytona 675 in Phoenix. I think $800 of that is for the Daytona. I am 25, single, and a student, so by insurance company standards I must appear to be an imminent claim. Never mind that I haven't even got a speeding ticket on my record... sigh.

Curious, what do most of you guys in this area pay for insurance?

Im with progressive paying 900 / yr (with comprehensive but no collision)
26yr olds in NYC

trying to find something cheaper..
Dairy Land Insurance has been awesome to me.

25 years old, $650/year with full coverage on a '13 Daytona 675R.

28 years old. Progressive, just over $500 for full coverage.

I priced all the top 4-5 companies last summer and progressive was significantly cheaper for the exact same coverage. Have not had to, and hopefully never will, use them so can't comment on how they process stuff.
I pay the same amount for liability only... I am in NYC... Hook me up with your broker!

2013 D675R
Coverage: Full
Provider: Allstate
Cost: $752/yr

I pay the same amount for liability only... I am in NYC... Hook me up with your broker!
I went on the website, got their number ,and called. No broker.

I'm sure age, location, occupation, and driving record have a lot to do with it.

I pay $35/month for FULL COVERAGE with State Farm.
I am 33, have excellent credit, and make a fairly high income with no points issue on my license.
I live in Manhattan.
So, it is dirt cheap my insurance.
this sounds so fake to me; not saying you're lying.

this sounds so fake to me; not saying you're lying.
That's what I pay as well but, my situation is different (age and location anyway). But I pay $32 and some change every month for full coverage with State Farm. But, as has been said by others, price comparing insurance is worse than price/comparing mattresses I think. I doubt you'll ever get results that make any sense.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.