Triumph 675 Forums banner
6661 - 6680 of 6684 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I replaced my stock rear turn signals and tail light with a Motodynamic sequential LED turn signals and tail light in smoke. I also changed out my front turn signal bulbs with some Weiser extreme original+ LED front turn signals. I also added a R&G kickstand shoe. Now if my order with World of Triumph comes through I will have bar end mirrors, belly pan, and a seat cowl to install. They are having one heck of a good sale right now.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I installed an OEM belly pan, OEM seat cowl, and OEM bar end mirrors this past weekend that I got for a steal from World of Triumph. With the sale they are having everything was a grand total of $166.99 including shipping.

Also installed an OEM Quickshifter with black shifter linkage. Of course it is raining today so I won't be testing the Quickshifter anytime soon. :(

·
Registered
70 Posts
Installed an ACE manual cam chain tensioner and put on customTAYLOR33 reflective blue rim tape. I am not so sure about the rim tape. The reflectiveness and color is good, but I haven't even rode with the tape on and the inside edges are lifting. That is after cleaning the rims with alcohol four times.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Took it to the track for the first time last weekend. New track to me and using the 675 at the track for the first time took some getting used to. Ran off the circuit twice in the first session , then got a coach to show me the right lines for the second session. After that the day was cancelled due to an unfortunate incident. So I never had a chance to regain confidence. Now I'm hesitant apply front brakes aggressively after experiencing chatter when I needed them the most. Looking forward to going back to that circuit on the same bike to dial in my riding and my front suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6661 - 6680 of 6684 Posts