Triumph 675 Forums banner
6641 - 6660 of 6684 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Coolant flush and refill today. 😊 Came out a little dirty, I have owned the bike for 2 years now so did it for piece of mind.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Need to adjust mine. I noticed between the Garmin and the Speedo I'm off about 6mph 😢

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Definitely do it, your odometer clicks up quicker too.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I started with "20296 horrasMap" and copied all the tables over to the 20591 stock map.

Then from 8000rpm up, from 50-100% throttle I applied a -1% trim which I saw another member do to the map who mentioned it gave a little more pep.

Then for the ignition map, I took the "20198 modernized V3" ignition tables and the 90001 race map and adjusted the ones from horras. There's probably room for a fair bit of improvement.

For the air/fuel I copied the table from "20261map_adjusted_by_Eric_12_7", which was close to horras' map, but slightly higher numbers leaning towards the stock "20591map".

Haven't flashed it to the ECU yet, but will do in the next few days hopefully as I know horras' map ran well.

Attached is the comparison on the ignition timings between the one based off horras/race ecu and stock 20591, first is my modified one.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Parts, parts, and more parts have showed up to repair the issues the former owner created when he went down. I also chased an oil leak on the lower front of the engine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Today was quality time with the bike day. I installed 20mm risers, new R&G bar end weights/sliders to replace a broken bar end, replaced the broken mirror, sanded down the muffler shield, and put on the tail tidy kit I got from Ebay. I removed the rear brake pedal since it was damaged when the former owner went down and got that ordered. I am still waiting on a turn signal lens, Pazzo levers, and the rear brake pedal.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dropped the oil and filled with some Penrite 10w-40 100% PAO Ester. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Over the past couple weeks I have buffed out the scratches on the tank and polished up all the rest of the body panels. I completed more of the maintenance on the bike with fresh Motul 7100 10w40 oil and a HiFlo filter, new air filter, chain cleaned and lubed, and fresh fuel and injector cleaner in the tank. I also got the new Pazzo levers, rear brake pedal, and turn signals installed. I got the 1050 throttle sleeve installed. Installed Triumph rear paddock spools/bobbins and set up the used Venom paddock stands I got for the St Trip.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not today, but tomorrow picking my tiny human up from his Mum's then going down to Yamaha to trade my S3R in for a new XSR900.

My S3R is 7 years old now, and got a killer deal on a 2019 XSR. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Traded my 2012 Street Triple R in yesterday for a new 2019 Yamaha XSR900 ($10200 AUD with trade). Oh my, what a machine!

Have only done about 130km (80mi), but this thing is a blast! I thought I had fun on the S3R.

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Fuel tank

·
Registered
38 Posts
In the last 4 days I installed a Two Brothers S1R Slip On, MZS shorty adjustable levers, and a 15 tooth front sprocket. So far I love all of it. The Two Brothers is super raunchy, the Amazon levers are incredibly well built and feel amazing for $45, and I love the love the extra torque the 15 tooth provides. Next up on the list is Tune ECU and OBDLink LX. Then the real fun begins!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Removed my Competiton Werks slip-on (that is for sale) and installed an Arrow slip-on I purchased used. Not much else has gone on with my Triumph since I have been busy rebuilding and test riding a 2009 Suzuki DR200SE I bought to give to my son who just got out of the Navy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Installed a Competition Werkes fender eliminator and Stealth integrated taillight. I wasn't impressed that you have disassemble the factory whale tail for the mounting plate to mount the fender eliminator. So, while I was in there I decided to cut the harness in half and spliced it into the turn signal and licence plate wires to keep it all plug and play. Looks great and is crazy bright, but was too dark for good pics.

Attachments

6641 - 6660 of 6684 Posts