Today was quality time with the bike day. I installed 20mm risers, new R&G bar end weights/sliders to replace a broken bar end, replaced the broken mirror, sanded down the muffler shield, and put on the tail tidy kit I got from Ebay. I removed the rear brake pedal since it was damaged when the former owner went down and got that ordered. I am still waiting on a turn signal lens, Pazzo levers, and the rear brake pedal.
Over the past couple weeks I have buffed out the scratches on the tank and polished up all the rest of the body panels. I completed more of the maintenance on the bike with fresh Motul 7100 10w40 oil and a HiFlo filter, new air filter, chain cleaned and lubed, and fresh fuel and injector cleaner in the tank. I also got the new Pazzo levers, rear brake pedal, and turn signals installed. I got the 1050 throttle sleeve installed. Installed Triumph rear paddock spools/bobbins and set up the used Venom paddock stands I got for the St Trip.
In the last 4 days I installed a Two Brothers S1R Slip On, MZS shorty adjustable levers, and a 15 tooth front sprocket. So far I love all of it. The Two Brothers is super raunchy, the Amazon levers are incredibly well built and feel amazing for $45, and I love the love the extra torque the 15 tooth provides. Next up on the list is Tune ECU and OBDLink LX. Then the real fun begins!
Removed my Competiton Werks slip-on (that is for sale) and installed an Arrow slip-on I purchased used. Not much else has gone on with my Triumph since I have been busy rebuilding and test riding a 2009 Suzuki DR200SE I bought to give to my son who just got out of the Navy.
Installed a Competition Werkes fender eliminator and Stealth integrated taillight. I wasn't impressed that you have disassemble the factory whale tail for the mounting plate to mount the fender eliminator. So, while I was in there I decided to cut the harness in half and spliced it into the turn signal and licence plate wires to keep it all plug and play. Looks great and is crazy bright, but was too dark for good pics.