Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah so my tax return was about three times what I expected.......

Oh what to do, what to do.

I was going to E-bay up a new front end for the Speed Triple......GSXR 1000 R1 brakes and get the rear shock rebuilt......

After that I have a around $1000 for the 'Tona and and the rest for my trackday fund....

....and I need a new suit:laugh:

(this is why I will always be broke)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Your not the only one my friend! I'll be buying my first daytona thanks in part to my refund haha!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your not the only one my friend! I'll be buying my first daytona thanks in part to my refund haha!
I bought mine as a 30th birthday present.....to me:whistle:

OH yeah,

Anyone have dynos of the Akprovc and Compwerks cans on a +09 'Tona.

I think its time to knock all of the emissions crap off the bike....get some rearsets and a track glass and call it a day. (my warranty ends in two weeks) Ironically, on my birthday hehe.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've just bought a 30mm Ohlins kit, special tools, tyre warmers, 2 x new sands, New DOT hoops & a few other bits & bobs .......
but i haven't got mine back yet, just got carried away in antisipation.

here's hoping i get some LOL

·
Registered
154 Posts
My tax return is ginormous! Too bad bills and the soon to be ex-wife is taking all of it. :notamused:
Ouch :screwed:

(that is implying that you're screwed ...... not that i will come over & make you feel better) don't go getting any ideas!!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys need to quit giving Obama an interest-free loan and readjust your W-4's so it's closer to zero come tax time. :grin:
Negatory, you can't 'adjust" for the education credit.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
:laugh: I find it funny when people are like "whooopie i got this much back in my Tax return"..........It was your money in the first place "fruits of your labor".....(Illegal Slave Labor think about it) dont you understand that? the fuckwad banks take their cut off the top and give you back some chicken feed and look at you, you're all giddy:whistle:

How many of you think that the American Tax payer is responsible for the national debt? and if you say yes we are responsible explain WHY you think so.

You also know that the Fraudulent "INCOME TAX" that the American public pays only goes to the INTEREST and only the fucking INTEREST of the Nationnal Debt ( International Offshore Banks, IMF,World Bank) It was designed to NEVER ever ever ever to be PAID OFF!!

I found the full Fill for you guys its only 29 minutes! PLEASE watch it. Spread the word and END the FED:thumbup:

The American Dream (animated film) on Vimeo

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really dude.

You are going WAY to deep here.

Save the philosophical debates about income taxes, how it applies to the 17 amendment and how the government budgets and a spends. It doesn't matter. I got a credit that I wasn't expecting to get, so it really doesn't matter to me, at all.

Taxes at a fundamental level are there to PAY for the GOVERNMENT, amusingly enough, they don't do that, 17,000 some-odd pages of tax-code and it doesn't accomplish its most basic task.

So who cares. I'm not going to be writing the tax code anytime soon, so I'll take what I can get.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.