Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi was wondering if the Daytona use the same hoses as the street triple by that I mean the coolant ones, why I ask is because I have seen a set of hoses for the Daytona thats made by As3 performance and as I have used their stuff before and they're reasonably priced compared to the Samco I was going to give them a go but they only have the Daytona on the website any help would be appreciated Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wouldn't necessarily assume them to be exactly the same when it comes to wiring or hoses. Certain parts that are located behind the fairings on the Daytona are relocated on the Street Triple so they are not exposed. For example the Coolant Reservoir is in a completely different location on the Daytona than the Street Triple, so they would at the very least use different hoses for that. For the other hoses I would check and see if the individual OEM replacement hose part numbers match, and you should be able to see how much of the hose kit you can use or not. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't necessarily assume them to be exactly the same when it comes to wiring or hoses. Certain parts that are located behind the fairings on the Daytona are relocated on the Street Triple so they are not exposed. For example the Coolant Reservoir is in a completely different location on the Daytona than the Street Triple, so they would at the very least use different hoses for that. For the other hoses I would check and see if the individual OEM replacement hose part numbers match, and you should be able to see how much of the hose kit you can use or not. 👍
Thankyou

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi was wondering if the Daytona use the same hoses as the street triple by that I mean the coolant ones, why I ask is because I have seen a set of hoses for the Daytona thats made by As3 performance and as I have used their stuff before and they're reasonably priced compared to the Samco I was going to give them a go but they only have the Daytona on the website any help would be appreciated Thanks
I would make sure they’re the same before ordering anything.
I’m pretty sure the main hoses are the same but the small ones like the expansion tank hose etc will be different as they are routed to different locations.
An easy way to tell is to check the part numbers for either bike on any OEM supplier’s website.
Try world of triumph in uk or bike bandit and hermy’s in the us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts