Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Mod & "Resident Baller"...
7,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Video was put together for the American Federation of Motorcyclists (AFM), for their 2010 Awards Banquet from last weekend. The video features several prominent club racers from Northern California. It's pretty cool, so I thought I would share.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EglLi6nZnZU"]YouTube - 4theriders.com - AFM Banquet 2010[/nomedia]

·
Registered
596 Posts
Awesome. The narrator makes we want to race. Thanks!:notworthy:

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Awesome.. wish I was at the track right now! :nod:

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Sickest video I've seen in 2011 hands down. Thanks for sharing Al.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Awesome. The narrator makes we want to race. Thanks!:notworthy:
It makes me realise why I race. I could feel my heartbeat rising just watching that. 2011 race season isn't far away. Bring it on!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
That was cool. Nailed the experience of club racing to a T. Reminded me to renew my license for 2011 :cool:

The only thing that was missing from the experience was the comradely in the pits. But I don't see how that would be fitting with the tone of the video.

Was the speaker lifted form a movie?

And what's with the hay bails along the side of the track? What is this 1985? :laugh:

·
Mod & "Resident Baller"...
7,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
just watched that yesterday at work. Al where in OC are you?
I'm in North OC, Brea to be exact!

That was cool..

Was the speaker lifted form a movie?

And what's with the hay bails along the side of the track? What is this 1985? :laugh:
The narrator's name is John Doman, and the first part of the speech was previously used in promo commercials for the Versus Sports Channel in 2009 ("We've got ourselves a game!")(those ads were awesome too). The second part of the speech is from a 2010 Versus promo ad ("You Versus Them").

And yeah, I don't know about the hay bails, but the tracks look cool. The video makes me want to go out and race there!

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
I want the narrator to give me a pep talk every time I'm about to get on the track. That got me fired up
I can do that for you :biggrinjester:

Hi this is Brian Van from Sportbike Trackgear. Sportbiketrack gear...DOT COM!!!

Or I can do this:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.