Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
(RIP) Wiser than you I was
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking back at his/her history, been on the forum for a long time to only have 4 post. Obviously trolling for business. I like the guys from TT as they sponsor Rick's Rat Raid every summer but someone needs to have a word with them. And its not gonna be me.

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43248&page=55

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Not it!

·
Chiperator
5,539 Posts
Huh?
Do you mean "Not I!" or are you being really freakin' random? :laugh:

Oh, I thought about it some more. We've all asked for input to know who can or cannot advertise their wares etc.
I don't pay to keep the forum and I am not being paid to keep someone else's forum while they presumably profit from it. If Stew or whoever the hell else is in charge wants to chase someone for ad money they can.

·
(RIP) Wiser than you I was
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm with Chip on this one. If the douchenuggets that own this place and a bunch of others cant be bothered to police their reportedly very profitable forums who the hell cares.

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
Looking back at his/her history, been on the forum for a long time to only have 4 post. Obviously trolling for business. I like the guys from TT as they sponsor Rick's Rat Raid every summer but someone needs to have a word with them. And its not gonna be me.
I was responding to Scott, hahaha.

Huh?
Do you mean "Not I!" or are you being really freakin' random? :laugh:

Oh, I thought about it some more. We've all asked for input to know who can or cannot advertise their wares etc.
I don't pay to keep the forum and I am not being paid to keep someone else's forum while they presumably profit from it. If Stew or whoever the hell else is in charge wants to chase someone for ad money they can.
I agree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts