Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace my front indicators/turn signal lights with something else in LED. I've got integrated signals in my rear brake light which cleans up the rear nicely....but who's got what up front? Pictures and weblinks please :gomods:

·
Banned
365 Posts
rizoma zero11's (light and bright). type it in google and see what comes up..
*I think gixxer if i see brake signals on a brake light, but each to his own

·
Registered
29 Posts
I second the Rizoma Zero-11s. Had them on my 600RR front and rear. Low profile and very clean looking, but very visible. VERY bright, and the clear body of the signal makes them visible from all angles. I will undoubtedly be picking up another set for my triple.

Got em from PJ's Parts.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They do look good but I'd probably have to sell my left testicle to purchase a pair and get em shipped to NZ.

Quite like the Avio's also.

What else have people fitted? Remember: :xscuseless:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Watsen design flush-mount's? Ive got some and they look fantastic on my bike.

·
Registered
143 Posts
yeah, i also have the watsen design indicators on my Street Triple.

They dont make street triple ones yet, but i purchased the Speed Triple ones. great fit, but the only issue is that if your exact front on to the bike you cant see them past the radiator cowl.

But they are bright, real bright. i beleive the street triple ones are under development and should be available early this year some time. speak to roger from Watsen design - he was very helpful for me.

·
Banned
365 Posts
The good thing bout the zeros is you can see them from all angles. I run the track77's on the back, which look the shit, but they are a lot smaller.
I got mine from my original dealer and can get most rizoma stuff in a couple of days in Melbourne. Your in the same part of the world so you should be ok
*You prolly already know this but you will need some sort of voltage switch with most LED stuff as it runs a diffrent current.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Watsens need no such adjustment, their only realdownside is they're slow to get, because they're manufactured on demand, but it's true that a Street-specific visibility problem would make me think twice.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
NAK3D - Have you got pics of the Speed Triple Watsens? Where'd you get em?

k473y - Who'd you buy your Rizoma's off?

Edit - I'm after indicator options for my Street Triple (which essentially for me is a road going bike)

Looked at the Watsen design Speed Triple version and it's a no for me I reckon - not enough visability

Attachments

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I used bikelitez flushmounts on the Daytona and integrated the front running lamps into the turn signals using a 6 Cluster LED wedge bulb from www.superbrightleds.com

·
Registered
631 Posts
Didn't like what I found online so I swapped the park lights for indicators on my Daytona.
Little yellow capless bulbs from Repco (NZ/Aust car parts retailer) and re wired it.
Looks factory…
But I had to make a plug for the left hand fairing where the indicator was, and I put a camera mount on the right hand side.
Standard bulbs so no fast flash problems.
Photos? Yea I'll get there one of these days…

·
Banned
365 Posts
NAK3D - Have you got pics of the Speed Triple Watsens? Where'd you get em?

k473y - Who'd you buy your Rizoma's off?
Peter stevens, melbourne city.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Flushmounts look great on the bike, but have very poor visibility on the street. Even if they are bright from the side, you can't see them from the front. Think turning left at an intersection against oncoming traffic (or right, depending where you live), which is one of the most common motorcycle collision scenarios. In my opinion, the Zero-11s have even better visibility than the OEM signals cause you can see them from all angles. They're not cheap, but I think they're worth the price.

Or maybe I just really really like Rizoma. Ha

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have the Watsens plus marker lights with intergrated signals. The watsens are bright. Fit is excellent on the daytona.They look funny on the street.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMC7IJlLT2U"]YouTube - daytona675 with two brother and cat and exup removed, also running light mod[/nomedia]

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Here are a couple of photos of mine on my Street.

L - Indicator.JPG

R - Indicator.JPG

1 - 20 of 60 Posts