Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had this since I purchased my bike in 2008 and have never used it a single time! As a matter of fact I can't figure out how to use this dam thing to save my life! I am not even sure if someone else can use it but if you can I need a Radial master brake cylinder if perhaps someone is willing to trade and I will throw in some cash of course... Top of the list is a brembo and down from there.... I have a key code for the tune boy and perhaps someone can chime in and let me know if what I am offering is legit and a complete package. Thanks for any response even if you call me a retard or not, this thing has been sitting in my closet for almost 3 years and it needs to go one way or another....... thanks for reading...............:notworthy:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
The crappy thing for you and the creators of the Tuneboy is the invention of TuneECU.

Good luck. :thumbup:

·
Registered
577 Posts
I have a key code for the tune boy and perhaps someone can chime in and let me know if what I am offering is legit and a complete package.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but even though you have a key code for it, it is coded to YOUR ECU. If anyone buys this they will need to contact TuneBoy and Purchase a Key that will match thier ECU serial number. I want to say it's around $150-200 to get another key? (can't remember exactly).
TuneECU has killed just about any value to us that own a TuneBoy unfortunatley.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tune boy

Here is a pic some of you requested. This is all I have with the tuneboy and really not sure if everything is here! It's been so long since I tried to use the darn thing I don't remember if it came with written instructions or not. I do remember when I downloaded the CD to my computer there was a file that gave instructions on how to use this product but I became to impatient and frustrated and never used it again. It would be nice if someone could chime in and let us know if this is everything you get with the tune boy before I sell it to someone............... Thanks:whistle:

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
That looks to be basically all that is included (some minor paperwork and stickers missing). However, like mtnrider has stated the key code is for the ecu on your bike only. Now that would only apply if you have registered it with tuneboy. If you haven't registered it then it should be able to work just like if someone purchased it directly from tuneboy.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It came with the bike so I am not sure if it was registered or not.. If it was registered then someone will more than likely have to pay for a new key? Think I am going to track down the guy I purchased the bike from and see what the deal is. Thanks for the info and feed back...................

·
Registered
298 Posts
It came with the bike so I am not sure if it was registered or not.. If it was registered then someone will more than likely have to pay for a new key? Think I am going to track down the guy I purchased the bike from and see what the deal is. Thanks for the info and feed back...................
Yup if it has been registered then a new owner would have to purchase another key for it to work on their ecu. As already stated a new key is going to run $150-$200.

Don't feel bad man, I have a brand new, unused, unregistered tuneboy sitting on my shelf. I bought it then had to go overseas. When I returned tune ecu was available...I essentially wasted $300.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tune boy

Well the tune boy has been registered before so if someone is still interested in the tune boy I will let it go for $50.00...............:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts