Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've looked around quite a bit and can't find a specific tune so rather than continue to burn hours I figured I'd ask and see if anyone could help.

Simply looking to see what my options are regarding tunes for this bike... and I have gone to several sites but can't find anything specific.

I'll be tracking the bike this weekend and in general just looking for a good track tune... I hear people talking about disabling the intake flap etc.. while I'm interested in understanding why I'd rather just get a decent tune loaded at this time.. I can research that once I get back...

thanks in advance..

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
TOR Tune....that's the tune for just about any aftermarket exhaust (not perfect but better than stock)
Yeah the TOR is a good start. If you plan on taking out the exup, deleting the SAI then I would go with the Arrow tune. I am running:

Jardine slip-on
No EXUP (physically removed)
No SAI (completely blocked off)
Wrapped from headers to can

I have no complaints about using the Arrow tune. As far as I can tell not running lean or rich. I know weather will have a factor on those two elements so I'm in Arizona...HOT in the summer and "cold" in the winter time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... Ill keep ya posted..Without sounding like such a lazy "F" any chance anyone can post a direct link to the tune.. Don't want to screw it up and have been up most of the night working..

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts