Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Surfer of the lear
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all those that bailed out on us at the IMS, you missed out on some good times! :biggrinjester: Sorry more of you couldn't make it, but here's a few pictures. Sorry for the iPhone quality:

Shameless model picture :whistle:

Hazexban, Banjo8, JTNYC & Bushmaster86 getting comfy with the Triumph Girl

Ultra shameless model shot

The 848 EVO Engine

Recruiting umbrella girls for our trackday

Banjo8 riding bitch behind Hazexban

This is where the fun begins

This is where the fun ended! But that's how we roll! :thumbup:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Sorry didn't get to meet up with you walked a friend back to Grand Central.

I'll get my photos up over the next few days. I thought the show was great. I ended up buying some forcefield body armour. Can't wait to try it out. :cool2:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Thanks for posting Tom! I had a great time meeting up with you all. Today all i have is a 1000 mile stare.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the pics! Triumph was no where to be found at the Dallas show this year back in November, nice to see they show up some where with the new stuff and a some eye candy!!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
omggg....im SO asking her where she got her triumph shirt tomorrow :cool2:

*edit FOUND IT!!!!! love it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I wish i had met some of you guys before the show. I actually spoke to the guy in the sweater briefly while looking at the 675R before I left. Mentioned that I can't wait. He said it's an awesome track bike. That's all. haha.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Nice pictures Tom. That custom 675 I find a little ugly though.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I wish i had met some of you guys before the show. I actually spoke to the guy in the sweater briefly while looking at the 675R before I left. Mentioned that I can't wait. He said it's an awesome track bike. That's all. haha.
aren't you NOT tracking it? wasn't sure - felt like i read that somewhere. just sat on it today. still dont get why they didn't put the black/red triumph levers on there. they are so silly sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
2,821 Posts
Lol I said it was a great track bike as a possible converstation starter, some old guy just turned and looked at me like I had 2 heads so I figured he thought I meant the Drag Strip and I walked away, lol. You were right there?

I also dont recall anyone saying anything to me, but I was also looking for Tapcon so maybe I wasn't paying attention either. My bad if you were talking to me and I ignored you, wasn't on purpose.

·
Registered
288 Posts
aren't you NOT tracking it? wasn't sure - felt like i read that somewhere. just sat on it today. still dont get why they didn't put the black/red triumph levers on there. they are so silly sometimes.
That's the plan, for now.

I'm confused about the levers too.

Lol I said it was a great track bike as a possible converstation starter, some old guy just turned and looked at me like I had 2 heads so I figured he thought I meant the Drag Strip and I walked away, lol. You were right there?
Yea, the guy I was standing with is a big drag racer. So that's a big possibility. Unfortunately, my dad and him were getting ready to elave at that point, so I was just getting my last look at it and going home or else I would have chatted. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
fully adjustable levers and adjustable rearsets are the only things the 675R is missing. The Ohlins bits are a great addition, although us lightweights would still hafta drop a pretty penny getting them sorted for us :whistle:

·
Registered
345 Posts
That's the plan, for now.
You're buying a trackbike not to take to the track? Don't get me wrong, red is faster, but sheesh, if you're gonna do it, DO IT!

fully adjustable levers and adjustable rearsets are the only things the 675R is missing. The Ohlins bits are a great addition, although us lightweights would still hafta drop a pretty penny getting them sorted for us :whistle:
troof, the suspension would still need like $500 (if you know a guy) in tuning to get it set and sprung for your weight/style

Needs Moar slipper clutch.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm buying the bike to ride it. I liek the looks and the price isn't too bad. I have no plans on tracking it and wrecking such a rare bike. Sue me.

·
Registered
596 Posts
The levers killed it for me. Such a big 4 move.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts