Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just putting out a feeler to see how many Georgia Triumph riders will be attending this weekend.
Myself and one other Triumph rider will be headed down early Saturday morning. Feel free to join us.
Keep in mind, at the conclusion of each days racing, if you ride a Triumph, you can participate (for free) in a parade lap around the track. If you ride something other than a Triumph, you would have to pay $30.00. It's one way to finally get on the track...lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
159 Posts
My wife and I will be riding over from MS on Saturday. :thumbup:

The free parade lap is a cool gesture, but I'm afraid that having done a few track days at Barbers, being forced to tool around at 30mph just would be torture.

· Registered
261 Posts
I'll be there, man! With my free tickets thanks to RidersDicount!!

The plan is to ride the Speedmaster down from Atlanta. The gasket in the front brake fluid reservoir has gone bad though, and I now have brake fluid leaking of between the reservoir top and the cap.

I'm trying to make a temporary gasket using RTV silicon to hold me over until the replacement gets here. So, depending on how that works, I may be driving instead. No interest in taking the 675 that far and back again each day ;-)

· Registered
190 Posts
Damn it! I just saw this! I was there as well! Wish I'd seen this in time and been able to meet up with you guys... :(

· Registered
190 Posts
I had a really great time. Bobby Fong definitely put on an awesome show during Race 1 so I'm glad I took the time to get him to sign some stuff. And yes like carnage said it was HOT! Paid for entrance into the museum just to get some A/C for awhile lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.