Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holding on at full throttle can be a lot of work, especially on a long ride or when you're at the track. StompGrip traction pads make life a little easier by providing just the right amount of friction between your legs and the fuel tank. In effect, they allow you to maintain better control of the bike with less effort so you can concentrate on the road ahead and spend more time in the seat with the throttle pinned.

Call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 to get these traction pads sent to you today. You can also email us - send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with 675 STOMPGRIP in the subject line and we'll get back with you right away.

We have these available in both black and clear.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Price please in BLACK, plus shipping to OZ.
Will eventually swap these for the other brand (techSpec) that I'm running which is rubber but less grippy.

·
Super Moderator
2,821 Posts
These are absolutely AWESOME! Ran 2 track days with them on Monday and Tuesday and they were phenomenal. I had so much confidence hooking my leg into the tank and knowing it was there till I didn't want it there anymore. Also under extreme braking I never once slid against these. Stuck like glue.

Highly recommend these. I had so much grip and my leathers looked like I nothing happend to them after 2 full days of abuse.

Can you tell I loved these yet?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Do you happen to have any photos of them on the bike?

I've had them on other bikes but the kit didn't cover the area where I contacted the bike most. Maybe I'm misshapen! :scrambled:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Looks good. Thank you. I'm putting together a shopping list. I pick up my bike next weekend. Once I have it, may I PM you a few questions about crash protection and other goodies you offer? Best, Curtis

1 - 20 of 41 Posts