Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put together this little edit with some drone footage from our last time out to Chuckwalla Valley Raceway. Let me know what you guys think. :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I want that for my track days so bad. I asked the track photographer as well, why he doesn't sit his camera on video mode for like 4-5 minutes to get video that we can buy too. I like track photos but video is just that much more epic, and specially drone video :). Nice stuff.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Awesome. At the tracks I go to in the midwest, nobody will allow drones because they are too concerned about liabilities.

·
Registered
521 Posts
That's pretty cool. Would love to see more videos like this.

---------------------------------

2014 Triumph Daytona 675R 2/22/14 - 8/22/15

2016 Aprilia RSV4 RR 8/29/15 - ???

2006 Honda CBR 600RR Track Only 1/02/16 - ???

·
Registered
157 Posts
Great footage man...REALLY wish we could do something like this at the Midwest tracks. Track day photos are great but this makes you feel like you're watching yourself race on tv...love it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, glad you liked it. I've got a bunch more videos in the works and I'm hoping to shoot more video when we're out at the track again this weekend!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Awesome man! I like to take video at trackdays too. NCBike allowed me to do like 20 minutes of drone footage.. the last part of this promotional video I did for Teampromotion down here has a little snip in it.

- Please let me know how to post a video properly, I tried embedding.. but a link is all I can muster. sorrryyyy

(I dont ride with them any longer, but its always fun doing these little projects)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome man! I like to take video at trackdays too. NCBike allowed me to do like 20 minutes of drone footage.. the last part of this promotional video I did for Teampromotion down here has a little snip in it.

- Please let me know how to post a video properly, I tried embedding.. but a link is all I can muster. sorrryyyy

(I dont ride with them any longer, but its always fun doing these little projects)
Nice video!

It took me a minute to find how to embed here too... just use the BB tag youtube with the video character string in the middle... like...

{youtube}gbWIIB4p4Xw{/youtube} but replace the {} with []

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Nice! If I wasn't already all over the race track, that video would have had me jumping up and down yelling "I WANNA GOOOO!". :grin:

Did you have to convince them to let you run a drone? Damn, people here won't budge - no drones allowed anywhere near the racetrack.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Dude, that was a GREAT video! Really enjoyed that and want to do a track day soon myself!

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
446 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts