Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Nice find
Looks like Touratech is branching into street wear. Good for them.
They do make great stuff you are correct that its expensive but its all made in Germany and sometimes you have to pay for quality.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice find
Looks like Touratech is branching into street wear. Good for them.
They do make great stuff you are correct that its expensive but its all made in Germany and sometimes you have to pay for quality.
Sometimes, but there's a reason why German auto/cycle manufacturers are some of the few in the world that have stayed in the black through this recession.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Sometimes, but there's a reason why German auto/cycle manufacturers are some of the few in the world that have stayed in the black through this recession.
The reason is quality.
China helped Germany through and out of the recesion, why because the Chinese with money (and there are plenty of them now) like quality (and the staus symbol) so they buy good stuff even if its expensive.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The reason is quality.
China helped Germany through and out of the recesion, why because the Chinese with money (and there are plenty of them now) like quality (and the staus symbol) so they buy good stuff even if its expensive.
I wasn't aware of that. I just figured it was just because of the way the German's.....are. :whistle:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Belhamel
Do you happen to have a pic of your bike with the heel guards mounted? If so, could you post one up? I am trying to decide if I would like the way they look on a Triple, but the one on their site is too much of a close up.
Thanks!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wow, thanks for posting, I like this stuff. Anybody have their fender eliminator? I've been trying to find one that'll work with the stock exhaust/signals. Like the front sprocket cover too.
I don't have it, but I'm thinking about getting it myself - I want to retain the stock signals. But, I found this one for a Speed Triple and I'm contemplating trying it out instead since it's much cheaper and looks like it'll work for the Street: http://www.newspeed3.com/html/fender_eliminator.html

1 - 16 of 16 Posts