Triumph 675 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I come to the pit...even after selling my 675 years ago... because this has always been a special place for bikes and naughty fun. Lately however... it's become a home for fukin' conspiracy theories. Like I gotta see this shit in 5-10+ novella length posts of every first page of threads? Go start a blog and find some like minded people instead of pan-handling this bullshit to Triumph riders. Seriously... this is beyond old and have no idea why the admins here tolerate it. It's basically spam IMHO and always bums me the fuk out. Riding a bike doesn't give you a pass to subject me to this horseshit. Start posting some nice tits or GTFO! :thumbdown:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Uhh-If it's a post in The Pit and Qweesy is the author (and you already know what the content is gonna be be) why the [email protected] are you clicking on it? Just ignore it and move on with your life. Problem Solved!

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
If you cant stand the Qweez's post you can block them or just quit clicking on them. I just ordered my new tin foil hat and feel warm and fuzzy.
Uhh-If it's a post in The Pit and Qweesy is the author (and you already know what the content is gonna be be) why the [email protected] are you clicking on it? Just ignore it and move on with your life. Problem Solved!
Agree with you both! Qweezy and I had our run in with each other before but he's not that bad of a guy. He's just a man who is very head strong with his opinions. Opinions which he is entitled to. I'm pretty sure he has his reasons for feeling the way he does. Shit, fighting in a war, in a country that most people thought we shouldn't be in will do that to you. Do his theories seem way out there? Maybe. Does he stir up a lot of emotions from fellow Triumphers? Yes! But...can you look at the author of the thread, know what section of the site you're in and not click on the link? Indeed.

His threads actually make for some good reading. Their entertaining no matter how you look at the content. I would much rather see a thread like Qweezy's then to see threads of "why are people 'Search Button' Nazis". But again that's their rite to post something like that and I just don't click on them anymore!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I have long since stopped clicking on them but it's impossible not to see the sheer volume of these posts. I've also remained silent about it as they've proliferated over the past year but enuff is enuff and now I'm saying to post tits or GTFO. This is ultimately a Triumph 675 bike forum and not Fox fuckin' news so people should find a more appropriate place for these rants. I'm also fairly certain that it's making us look like a bunch of wing-nuts to passer-bys and attracting the wrong type of people to the pit... specifically... those who don't post tits.

Now if these were personal writings then maybe I'd feel differently. If thye included personal opinions and solutions then even better. But in this case it's just cut'n'pasting this garbage in from other sites which is basically spamming. Case in point... a passage from this last post...

10 Things That Would Be Different If The Federal Reserve Had Never Been Created - Triumph675.Net Forums

...yielded this in a quick search...

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=The+vast+majority+of+Americans%2C+including+many+of+those+who+believe+that+they+are+%22educated%22+about+the+Federal+Reserve%2C+do+not+really+understand+how+the+Federal+Reserve+really+makes+money+for+the+international+banking+elite.+Many+of+those+opposed+to+the+Federal+Reserve+will+point+to+the+record+%2480.9+billion+in+profits+that+the+Federal+Reserve+made+last+year+as+evidence+that+they+are+robbing+the+American+people+blind.+But+then+those+defending+the+Federal+Reserve+will+point+out+that+the+Fed+returned+%2478.4+billion+to+the+U.S.+Treasury.+As+a+result%2C+the+Fed+only+made+a+couple+billion+dollars+last+year.+Pretty+harmless%2C+eh%3F+Well%2C+actually+no.+You+see%2C+the+money+that+the+Federal+Reserve+directly+makes+is+not+the+issue.+&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=41d9d04263c928a1

As you can see, if yer interested in this type of reporting then there's PUH-LENTY of outlets to find this stuff so it doesn't need to be repeated here. Now I never said he was a bad guy and I can understand some of you stickin' up for a buddy... but in my mind if yer not for tits then yer against 'em and need to rethink yer priorities.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I agree with pcdlab...

This is a 675 forum. Not a pulpit from which to try and convince the world of your beliefs.

The Pit is great for general off topic stuff. But if you want to dedicate yourself to discussions unrelated to the 675, as Qweesy does in here with all his conspiracy mumbo-jumbo ---- there are other places on the internet better suited and purposely designed for such things --- and with an audience that is looking for those kinds of discussions.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Agree with everyone :smile:

Don't like it don't click it.
But there are a shit load of them. Click on new posts and there'll be at least one thread started by the dude...BUT....if they keep on appearing in the 'New Posts' search then people are obviously replying to the thread.

It does seem a little weird to be posting things like that up in a forum like this but maybe he's just trying to make people aware of the shenanigans he believes is out there.

Besides, I thought all Americans believed in that sort of stuff :whistle: haha

He can't have his own bunker-protected sub-forum because then tits and ass will feel left out.

Don't ya hate people that sit on the fence? :smile:

·
Registered
427 Posts
I don't mind Qweesy's posts. Sometimes I don't have time to read them all,but I don't find them offensive. Nor do I think any passerby is going to narrow down his opinions as the general thinking of this forum.

But verbally stoning someone because you don't like their subject content is sad . Last I knew this forum was free for people to post and the pit was "Read at your own risk".

I know that going in. I'm Fine with it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Afaik..anything goes in the Pit.

Qweesy's posts are interesting to some, not to others.

If he wants to post about the current state of the USA and the world, he has as much right as those who post tits and bums, imo.

If you don't like his posts, don't read 'em.

Some people are equally offended by nudity and the degredation of naked women, but that gets by in here without any fuss.

This forum is called the Pit for a reason....

S.

·
Banned
365 Posts
I come to the pit...even after selling my 675 years ago... because this has always been a special place for bikes and naughty fun. Lately however... it's become yer home for fukin' conspiracy theories. Like I gotta see this shit in 5-10+ novella length posts of every first page of threads? Go start a blog and find some like minded people instead of pan-handling this bullshit to Triumph riders. Seriously... this is beyond old and have no idea why the admins here tolerate it. It's basically spam IMHO and always bums me the fuk out. Riding a bike doesn't give you a pass to subject me to this horseshit. Start posting some nice tits or GTFO! :thumbdown:

If you dont like it, dont go there, especially if you dont have a bike anymore. Go to Nissannavara.net and see how their 'pit' compares.
No kissin ass, but the Mods/Admins at 675.net are ok comapared to some sites that are get stuck up their own ass with probation and permabans for shit that is just mostly just funny.
Id rather see more tits than gore or w/e. But it is what it is =P

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
As little as I will admit to care for Qweesy and his posting, it is in the pit and he's entitled to his own opinion. No rules are being broken.

"The Pit Non work-safe, politics, religion. Read at your own risk"

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have long since stopped clicking on them but it's impossible not to see the sheer volume of these posts. I've also remained silent about it as they've proliferated over the past year but enuff is enuff and now I'm saying to him to post tits or GTFO. This is ultimately a Triumph 675 bike forum and not his personal Fox fuckin' news so he should find a more appropriate place for these rants. I'm also fairly certain that it's making us look like a bunch of wing-nuts to passer-bys and attracting the wrong type of people to the pit... specifically... those who don't post tits.
I could let you have this if you were a regular poster of TITS but as I don't see many from your good self maybe perhaps you should get the GTFO but then I'm not like that.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
...But verbally stoning someone because you don't like their subject content is sad.
That's what I don't get. Why single out just qweezy for his posts? There have been plenty of people that have posted shit on here that some would look at with a weird face and say "WTF?"

Afaik..anything goes in the Pit.

Qweesy's posts are interesting to some, not to others...
He does post things other than political mumbo-jumbo. There's the chain cleaning thread he started! :gettingsick: And he post occasionally to help a member out every so often.

If you dont like it, dont go there, especially if you dont have a bike anymore. Go to Nissannavara.net and see how their 'pit' compares.
No kissin ass, but the Mods/Admins at 675.net are ok comapared to some sites that are get stuck up their own ass with probation and permabans for shit that is just mostly just funny.
Id rather see more tits than gore or w/e. But it is what it is =P
Very true about other sites being real strict for a section of their site compared to The Pit. I've see people banned and I've also seen threads just die because people didn't want to participate because of fear of being associated with the thread.

Thank you Mods for letting us ride with The Pit the way it is! :bowdown:

As little as I will admit to care for Qweesy and his posting, it is in the pit and he's entitled to his own opinion. No rules are being broken.

"The Pit Non work-safe, politics, religion. Read at your own risk"
pcdlab, how about you just take a couple midol with a glass of cranberry juice?
Don't like qweesy then don't read anything he posts. Its pretty simple.
Exactly! When it all comes down to it...........:grouphug2:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Blah... Blah... Blah... let's look at the facts shall we?

Pic 1: The Pit sorted by view count. It's quite obvious what people come here for and I believe the most viewed thread of all time in these entire forums was the original T&A thread which was sadly deleted.

Pic 2: Google trends graph of Tits vs Conspiracy Theory. Not sure how my vote for tits is a minority here when you compare it to what the rest the world goes on the net for.

Link 1: I'm definitely not the first person to feel the need to play tits police in a naughty forum that is getting clogged with pointless rhetoric about politics and religion... otherwise we wouldn't have all of these...

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...h=894&q=tits+or+gtfo&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

The fact that this many people are arguing against tits just shows how posts like Qweesy's have relentlessly eroded away at the unique indecency that was the Pit I once knew and loved. It used to be a sort of cream of the crop of posts and now it's just a garbage dump for nutters. Now I'm not one to just bitch without offering a solution so maybe it's time that politics and religion got their own sub-section. Call it the Pul-Pit or whatever you like... at least it's putting the stuff someplace that can be enjoyed or avoided... whichever your tastes may be.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
This country is built on the premise of free speech. Even though I might not read his posts, I don't think they shouldn't be there. He posts them in the correct area and obviously some people read them and respond to them. So here comes the echo of everyone else....if you don't like it, don't click on it. If you don't want to hear someone speak, dont listen. But guess what, the fact that those people can speak and type whats on their mind and what they believe in is what makes this country so great.

So get your maxi-pads out, buy your cranberry juice and get some kleenex to dry your tears. Get over it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.