Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While tidying up my bike this afternoon, I noticed a strange new fluid leak on the ground near the front tire. I laid down under my bike, and searched around and thought, "god, there's nowhere that could even be leaking out..."

So I prepared to perform the the time-honored, "super scientific smell/taste test." As I brought two wet fingers up to my face, one realization flooded over me: "DOG PISS!"

Yup, I waved two dog piss covered fingers right in front of my nose, THEN noticed the nasty stain on the bike cover. :rofl2:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Oh man that was friggin great :laugh:

Sorry about your "leak" but that laugh sure helped out after the day Ive had lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
LOL...that's why you should always carry a piece of white paper, tissue, or paper towel in your pocket. Touch the fluid with the paper and you can tell what it is by color...with no risk of dog piss ingestion! :rofl2:

·
Registered
294 Posts
We used to have a male dog (RIP) who loved to piss on the wheels of my wife's car. We tried to stop him. No way. He did it so much the steel wheels corroded so bad I had to buy a new set. Was I pissed off? (Pun intended.) You bet. Fortunately he never did it to any of my bikes.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm glad you all got a good laugh out of this.
I should also add this-
There was a note hanging on the exit door of my buidling a few weeks ago that read:

"dear dog owners,
Thanks for not letting your dog(s) pee on my scooter. It shows a real lack of respect, and it's not cool. Thanks, your neighbor who parks in (whatever spot #....)"

So, either someone just lets their dog out off-leash, and the dog or owner hate two wheeled vehicles, or a loose dog/stray cat just loves spraying our stuff. It has to be a huge bummer for the scooter rider.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.