·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Err, if it's owned by private interests, it's not a national / central bank in the conventional sense of the word, is it ? The levers are just less direct. I don't see who would directly own the ECB / Fed, in any case, for example.

·
BOTM Marshall
3,511 Posts
Err, if it's owned by private interests, it's not a national / central bank in the conventional sense of the word, is it ? The levers are just less direct. I don't see who would directly own the ECB / Fed, in any case, for example.
Although the chairman of the Federal reserve is appointed by the president, the bank itself is a privately owned corporation. Since all banking transaction in the US are through this system, they hold all the economic chips.

The only non-privately owned central bank in Europe is Norway's, which is state owned.
Since all the central banks of Europe fund it, the ECB is de facto privately owned.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Although the chairman of the Federal reserve is appointed by the president, the bank itself is a privately owned corporation. Since all banking transaction in the US are through this system, they hold all the economic chips.

The only non-privately owned central bank in Europe is Norway's, which is state owned.
Since all the central banks of Europe fund it, the ECB is de facto privately owned.
Yup. I don't know the families involved in the ECB, but the Fed is owned by the Rockefellers, Morgans, Carnegies, and the big family of London banking - the Rothschilds.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
you know in the last few years these things are coming more and more to light the otherday there was a story the other day on primetime TV about the eugenics files right here in America the program ran from "1922-1974" forced sterilizations by our governement... and people say im a conspiracy "theorist" :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
you know in the last few years these things are coming more and more to light the otherday there was a story the other day on primetime TV about the eugenics files right here in America the program ran from "1922-1974" forced sterilizations by our governement... and people say im a conspiracy "theorist" :laugh::laugh:
America's eugenics programs were never that much of a secret. Just about every state in the Union had a variety of laws allowing sterilization based on a number of genetic "flaws" up through the 70's. In fact, the last mandatory sterilization laws were just finally wiped off the books in the 1980's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts