Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be funny or someones serious attempt at mechanical engineering. Whatever the case, glad these kind of people don't ride triumphs.

·
Registered
712 Posts
thats just horrible. i wanted to laugh, but then thought this may be a real problem so im just leaving it alone.

·
Super Moderator
11,896 Posts
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be funny or someones serious attempt at mechanical engineering. Whatever the case, glad these kind of people don't ride triumphs.
Oh yes they do. They may not ride 675s (though I bet somewhere there are some that do) but they most definitely ride the Bonnevilles and I have a customer like this that use to ride the Rocket III.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I laughed very hard. I thought he was joking when he mentioned the soda can, and when the exhaust fell off whilst riding. I wonder why it came off...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i thought it couldn't possibly get any worse... and then the carbon can fell off

my favorite quote, "The sound was MUCH quieter. Didn't really notice any performance change." How could you? You're riding a 250 :rofl:

and like TwoWheeled said, stay in school kids

·
Super Moderator
11,896 Posts
I laughed very hard. I thought he was joking when he mentioned the soda can, and when the exhaust fell off whilst riding. I wonder why it came off...
Well here's my hypothesis. Cheap ass carbon fiber can plus 5lbs of steel inside it equals failure. You need to understand that thin carbon fiber has very little structural strength add in heat, vibration, and additional weight that it wasn't built for and it probably just disintegrated.

·
Registered
759 Posts
This isn't even funny. It's scary. I fear for the human race with people like this around.

I'm just gonna keep telling myself that it was someone playing a joke. Ignorance is bliss.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that shervin guy was just too much for me. what is it they are teaching on that kawi forum?

first the guy with the SEACOW.

then the guy cutting the frame.

and now this guy.

whats next?

the gsxr forum is up there too, remember the guy who put the NOS energy drink in his gas tank? :laugh:

please people, do not put this forum into one of those categories.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thank you :bowdown:

I haven't had such a hard laugh in a long time. :notworthy:

On a side note, this only confirms my buddy's claim that evolution/natural selection is failing. This guys is a living proof.

Think about it, if we are the better version of our parents, then I would really like to meet this guy's mother and father, with a camera handy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Couldn't even come close to laughing! except maybe some of the responses. that was just weird. what would make him think, "I know, I'll show the world that I'm a retard"?

And that Shervin!?!?! that was a modern litre ninja! :diepc:

"I teach you how to do things that cost 5000% cheaper than others pay -without doing anything illigal-!!!"

I am beginning to sympathize with the new EU legislation they are trying to push through basically banning any after-market modding. If it stops these guys, I'll happily stick with OE parts!

·
BOTM Marshall
3,511 Posts
I am beginning to sympathize with the new EU legislation they are trying to push through basically banning any after-market modding. If it stops these guys, I'll happily stick with OE parts!
Don't do anything to hamper Darwinism. We have enough idiots already. The gene pool needs to be protected from them.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts