Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with TJ tonight to take some photos of his bike. It rained, unfortunately and we were restricted to one location. I didn't set up my lights or anything, either. I'm planning on doing more next month:

If anyone in San Diego wants some pictures done, let me know.

Flickr: JMartel2010's photosets on Flickr

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Paint those headlights gold with the ring blue and it would be amazing!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope. I went to Virginia Tech. I'm temporarily living in Mission Valley and tesposito works near there. I'm up for another photosession. Oddly enough, I have yet to do a bike that wasn't a triumph.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Wow. I was there (obviously) and those pics are 1000x better than what everything looked like in real life. Thanks Jeff, nice work!

·
Registered
256 Posts
One of my colleagues just remarked "Still very nice.. and it is fitting to take pics of a Brit bike in the rain" :laugh:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice pics and well taken. You didn't overdo the post processing either (for the most part) which a lot of people tend to do.

That Blue is the best color for the Daytona too, it looks sweet!

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Great pictures and great bike. Still wish I would have known about the color option upgrade when I ordered my bike in 05'.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Nice pictures! Looks like a supermodel posing after she got out of a pool. You also forgot to take more pictures of "yellow purse lady." :laugh:

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What equipment are you shooting with?
Canon 7d. Shot with a Sigma 30mm f/1.4, Canon 50mm f/1.8 "nifty fifty", and a 45ish year old Super Takumar 135mm f/2.5 manual focus lens. Trying to get a 70-200L f/4 in the near future.

·
Registered
112 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts