Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I would really love to ditch my CB1000r and get a d675 - but the size keeps putting me off. People say that big guys look huge on them.

I'm 6'2" and 176 pounds

Could any of you big fellas please post pics of you on your bike??

Cheers

Bill

·
Registered
271 Posts
6' 4" - 220lbs and it still seems to accelerate under that load.

Size, it's narrow but long. At 6'2", you can probably still buy pants at the regular pant store. You should be fine.

Are you more Torso or more Leg? Torso is what makes you look out of place, leg tucks in pretty easy.

Josh

·
Registered
123 Posts
no pics but 6'0 195, and id describe it as room to grow. so you should have no problem.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm 6' 1" and 215 and I feel comfortable. I feel more comfortable on other bikes that you sit "in" rather than "on." My friends think I look awkward that ride CBR's, but theyre small and on a fatter bike. I'd say go for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm 6' 1" and 215 and I feel comfortable. I feel more comfortable on other bikes that you sit "in" rather than "on." My friends think I look awkward that ride CBR's, but theyre small and on a fatter bike. I'd say go for it.
That's the thing mate, i used to have an 08 Hanspree 600rr (before i binned it) and i felt big on it.

Paranoia maybe, but it's nice seeing you bigger folks on the bike.

Many thanks for all the replies, i know it's been covered many times....

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hi folks,

I would really love to ditch my CB1000r and get a d675 - but the size keeps putting me off. People say that big guys look huge on them.

I'm 6'2" and 176 pounds

Could any of you big fellas please post pics of you on your bike??

Cheers

Bill
6'2" 220 ish... LOVE IT... great handling and who cares what you look like,

Cheers Bro

·
Registered
263 Posts
6'0 185 and it fits me perfect in my opinion. i have riden alot of Japanese bikes (600's and 750's) and the D675 hands down the best bike i have riden in comparison :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
do a forum search this topic has been brought up b4 but at 6'4" and 200lbs I dont have a problem...

keep in mind this is a very TALL and NARROW bike, rearsets, and adjustable clipons will help but its not a riding couch no matter what... I have gone on long and short rides hot and cold, stop and go and fast as a bat outta hell.....no problems except I can't get enough of it and that damn grin on my face takes hours to get gone

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
6'3" 195lbs, on the red daytona fixing my helmet. No issues for me.

P.s. What is the guy on bike 223 R6 doing behind me?
That picture is funny as hell!! It looks like he is just pissing! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.