Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got rear-ended today by a car and it smashed my rear turn signals, and number plate bracket. Luckily it was at low speed and I was able to hold the bike and not drop it. So no other damages.

Now I am looking what are the options to get this fixed.

I checked some of the aftermarket options - R&G and Comp Werkes.

R&G is out as I have a grab rail which their product is incompatible with.

Comp Werkes looks okay with the small turn signals between stock mufflers, but I have Arrow 3-in-1, so no need to go that minimalistic.

Don't mind the OEM either.

I can locate a reasonable rear metal bracket but not the plastic and electrical parts.

So I want to check if anyone that has upgraded to aftermarket solution wants to sell me either the entire bracket assembly or at least the turn signals and the number plate light assembly.

I will also appreciate if someone can advise about other aftermarket options for a 2008 bike with a grab rail and an Arrow Low Boy.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Crappy deal with the accident.

I have replaced my stock license plate holder with the R&G one. I have kept the stock turn signals and the stock brake light on my bike.
I would be willing to part with the stock license plate holder (with plate light) for a very reasonable price (+ shipping from Canada). Send me a PM if you want more info.
If not, then good luck finding what you want!

Scott

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just replaced my license plate holder, turn signals, brackets, and brake light. They have the plug and play wiring harness because I didn't have to cut anything. I would be willing to sell you my oem parts for pretty cheap plus shipping from Vermont. I have a 2008 D675 with only 400 miles, so they are virtually brand new. Let me know...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just replaced my license plate holder, turn signals, brackets, and brake light. They have the plug and play wiring harness because I didn't have to cut anything. I would be willing to sell you my oem parts for pretty cheap plus shipping from Vermont. I have a 2008 D675 with only 400 miles, so they are virtually brand new. Let me know...
Sorry - I was asking about 2008 Street Triple 675, not Daytona...

·
Registered
103 Posts
i have the oem tail holder for a 2009 street triple i can do it for 50 bucks pm with your address and we can do it throught pay pal, everything is mint on it, has trun signals and plate light if you want those parts as im running the compwerkes

·
Registered
151 Posts
If the above offers don't work out, shoot me a PM, and I'll hook you up. It'll probably cost you a case of beer, though.

Btw, I have the Comp Werkes tail kit and a CRM low-boy and I absolutely love the fact that there's nothing back there now.

And finally: 100 posts, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts