Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
I assume this is for race applications only? I would like to get the most performance out of my bike but if this isn't practical then I'll skip it.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I see... So, it's an EXTRA radiator. That's kinda cool. Could come in handy, especially in warmer climates, such as Florida.

I've never had a problem with overheating on my bike, even on the hottest of days here in Florida, but it would be nice to have an extra radiator to keep it cooler.

Maybe a better fan would be a good first step.. and then an extra radiator.

But wow, 490 euros... too rich for my blood.

Homer

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Maybe a better fan would be a good first step.. and then an extra radiator
You'd need one or the other; a fan won't work if you're moving, an extra radiator won't work if you're standing still.

The problem with this is you'd need to cut the front of race bodywork where the triangle would go and I don't know if the belly pan would hold enough fluid then. It'd work fine with street bodywork but then what's the point?

Here's a pic, doesn't seem legal for most race series here:

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Unless you're a hardcore racer where you bike is definately running hotter than usual because you've tuned it so much its producing a lot more heat than it might be useful. I dont think any of us on this forum really have a use for it...unless you're racing in the BSS or WSS series...and even then Triumph recently pulled out of WSS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts