Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,821 Posts
Make sure you are clicking User Control Panel and than use the left hand side menu look near bottom and click "List Subscriptions" I have a feeling you are just looking at the top right where it says "New Subscriptions"

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Did you check in the options for thread subscription?

**Hmm, now that I check it, there isn't any options to change. idk then :noclue:

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Have you actually clicked to subscribe to each thread?

If you've only been replying to threads and assuming that it automatically subscribes you to it then that's the problem.

In the "User CP" page there's an "Edit Options" area where you can set your account to automatically subscribe you to a thread when you reply to it. I believe the default setting is "Do Not Subscribe." Check that and lemme know if anything changes. If not then I'll forward your question to the Admins and see what they come up with.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had changed that prior to starting this thread and nothing happened. I guess maybe it needed time to catch up because it is listing 1 thread that I just commented on. Thanks for your help :D

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Have you actually clicked to subscribe to each thread?

If you've only been replying to threads and assuming that it automatically subscribes you to it then that's the problem.

In the "User CP" page there's an "Edit Options" area where you can set your account to automatically subscribe you to a thread when you reply to it. I believe the default setting is "Do Not Subscribe." Check that and lemme know if anything changes. If not then I'll forward your question to the Admins and see what they come up with.
I have NEVER clicked subscribe on this forum. I just have them. :noclue:

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
I have NEVER clicked subscribe on this forum. I just have them. :noclue:
Then you must have at one point changed your setting to automatically subscribe you to threads whenever to reply to them. Possibly when you first registered because it usually takes you to the settings page before anything else.

The last I checked the default setting for new members is "Do Not Subscribe Automatically."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.