Triumph 675 Forums banner
281 - 300 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
We all get these stupid comments. One time, must of been about six years ago when my son was about 14 years old, he and I went for a ride. I made him wear gear when he rode on the back of my bike and he actually liked it - thought it was cool. We stop for a break and walk into a 7/11 and a guy starts giving me crap about wearing leathers. He's telling em that he never wears any riding gear when he rides his 'chopper'. My son steps up in the middle of this conversation with his soda and says 'well then you're an organ donor'. This wasn't a little guy and he wasn't the friendly type and I almost choked on the soda I was drinking. The guy wasn't that bad as he shut the f up and walked away.
lol, got laugh outta that. thanks 👍

·
Super Moderator
2,122 Posts
I've only had compliments on my gear (all Dainese with a Bell RS-1).

However I've run into people that don't wear a thing and I bring it up why don't they wear anything, especially a helmet. I shit you not the answer I always get "Helmets mess with my peripheral vision and I've already wrecked without one and didn't need it." That's the kind of idiots here in Kentucky....
Yep, sounds like us. I have even heard " you won't die unless you hit your crown". :topsy:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
My favorite was my buddy busting my balls for wearing my jacket on an 85 degree day. "Its so hot out, you're really going to wear that?" We pulled out of the parking lot, went 1/4 mile, I started to make the right to the next road, he wasn't paying attention and locked the front and down he went. Lowsided at about 25 mph in a tee shirt. I asked him if the rash was worth the extra breeze for 45 seconds...

·
Registered
260 Posts
I normally just get people asking if all the stuffs necessary...makes me want to facepalm haha.

Or the random people on there bikes thinking they're invincible lane splitting at 100kms+ down the highway only in shorts and t shirt...atleast helmets are a requirement in Aus I spose lol.

·
Noob Hazer
12,385 Posts
Yep I could careless what people wear, I will call them names like dumbass, but it is their choice if they are an adult. People need to learn responsibility for their actions, some may just learn it the hard way hopefully.

·
Noob Hazer
12,385 Posts
I know, that is why I just went and kicked a baby. The mother got arrested because I told them she did not tell me NOT to kick the baby.

Also I am suing due to how loud the baby cried. It was annoying.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I know, that is why I just went and kicked a baby. The mother got arrested because I told them she did not tell me NOT to kick the baby.

Also I am suing due to how loud the baby cried. It was annoying.
Ahhhh the 'Merican Dream right there. Just cap it with a contingency lawyer and you have the trifecta.

281 - 300 of 302 Posts