Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of y'all going?

Me and Lora are signed up :cool2:.

Lora will ride in Novice and I will be in Advanced.

If any of you haven't been to Roebling, you HAVE to go. It doesn't have the elevation changes like Barber, but damn it is fun. It has the longest straightaway in the SE; ever wondering how fast your bike can go (top speed)?...come to Roebling and find out.

It has fast, sweeping turns and some tight technical stuff. I love it; it is one of my favorite tracks. Roebling has an excellent "flow" to it; kinda like Jennings.

·
Registered
286 Posts
unfortunately probably won't make roebling this year either. I think Im going to do 2 Barber days and 1 Road Atlanta day amongst my usual hometown trackdays.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
I hate Roebling............................................:biggrinjester:
Probably because I crashed there in 2008 and totaled my 675 :whistle:

But it is fast, flowing and as Bill said good bang for your buck

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be hitting the CCS SE Region season opener in Roebling 2 weeks after the STT days, so im looking forward to getting the bike dialed in.

The bike has a bunch of new shit on it and my engine builder/mechanic is going to come to STT to help with the setup, fuel mapping, traction control mapping etc.

I am not the best at setup, electronics etc so i can just come into hot pit and say "it is doing this.......", then he can plug in the laptop, make some adjustments and i can go back out and see what it feels like.

...then 2 weeks later i can hit the races with the bike ready to go.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sadly won't be there for that one. i only live 18 miles from the track but i'll be out of the country on those dates.
i made it there 5 times last year with Frank kinsey's track days & loved every second.
I'll be hitting it in May though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts