Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know SoW is a favorite of many riders, so I thought I share:

TrackXperience is is back at Streets of Willow on Monday March 7th for our 2011 Season Opener!!!

3 groups, 20 minute sessions, featuring suspension by Cyclemall, Tires by Bridgestone, on-bike videography, on track photography.

Newer track riders should check out our First Time Riders School, still free, tons of great information that will help you take your riding to the next level.

All of this great stuff for ONLY $120!! Remember we also have our Season Passes and Ticket Packs on sale as well. Now is a great time to buy multiple events at huge discount.

Get Some! www.trackxperience.com

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
On a monday...hmmm..mondays are always bad for me at work. Maybe if I can finagle working a Saturday so I can get Monday off and offset the workload it might work....

Hmmm...really gotta think hard about this...and I haven't been to SoW in about a year.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On a monday...hmmm..mondays are always bad for me at work. Maybe if I can finagle working a Saturday so I can get Monday off and offset the workload it might work....

Hmmm...really gotta think hard about this...and I haven't been to SoW in about a year.
And I checked with one of their guys and it's confirmed they will have an ambulance with ALS. Not that I'm planning on needing it. Heh.

Mondays aren't usually a problem for me, but work needs have occasionally caused me to cancel at the last minute. :(

·
Registered
566 Posts
signed up and bring a friend.

anyone else planning on going, i know its a monday but...great day to call in sick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts