Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I've seen something about this around but couldn't find it. I'm going to a track day soon and wanna get a sticker kit for my STR, are there any kits available? I want something like the pic below, also the front fender decal is badass I want something like that as well ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
That is really cool. But I don't think I would want to try and take the decals off the headlights. Might wind up with a bunch of crap left on them or wind up needing a chemical to take it off that would fog it up.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The lenses are glass and surround is chrome. Adhesive cleans up nicely off those hard surfaces. Unplug the lights to reduce the heat build up.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
All this coming from a dude with his playstation online player stats in his sig? Nice.

Think that parkingo rider is a noob?
I think he was just trying to get you started. Either way, Playstation is lame.. Xbox 360 is where its at! :laugh:

No clue where to get a sticker set like that.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm looking at Chuckwalla in may with Jason Pridmores Starschool, I'm definitely interested in yours as well though, I'm a solid Maybe!
Riles, I'm sure we'll be down your way soon, keep an eye on moto riders.
Chuckwalla looks like a great track, not sure about his prices though ?

·
Super Moderator
11,901 Posts
All this coming from a dude with his playstation online player stats in his sig? Nice.

Think that parkingo rider is a noob?
No he gets paid to have those stickers on his bike so he's actually a PRO far from a noob. Only posers put branding stickers on their bike that they didn't get paid for. If you want to put meaningful stickers (ones that have a meaning in your life) then I understand.

As for my Playstation signature I posted there to try to get some fellow Triumph riders to play against. There were some gaming threads over the winter so I figured that would be a good way to attract the attention of fellow gamers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts