Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love my new Striple R, but I find the riding position just a little too upright to be perfect (for me), especially after riding my Daytona (go figure.) I have noticed some riders have used the Apex clip-ons to make the position more "ducati-ish" and aggressive. Would love to do that - but would like to hear advice from others and how to proceed.

My apologies is there is already a thread about this out there that I missed in my search.

Thanks

Devin

·
Registered
111 Posts
Personally I felt the same, not necessarily too upright but just that the position was a bit "off". Stock Daytona rearsets and -10mm Rizoma risers made the bike fit me perfectly :bowdown:

How tall are you, orange? I'm looking to get some adjustable rearsets but if the Daytona ones works well, that may be a cheaper option as I can find those on eBay. I don't really mind the somewhat up-right positon, used to riding dirt bikes and when forward on the seat, the ergo's reminds me of that. However, when up in the mountains or on long, fast, hauls on the interstate, a little more (comfortable) forward lean would be welcome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.