Triumph 675 Forums banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts
I did have to borrow someones front stand to raise my front end. My tripple trees were not high enough on the forks and needed a triple tree stand, so if that was you, then you know who I am.
That was me! Good to see you there!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Discussion starter · #65 ·
Glad to see another member racing out there. Turn one at tws is pretty tricky if you run with me there sometime I'll show you my line through there. That's usually where I catch alot of people sadly lol. Here's a the newest mod on the race bike. Factory pro shift star. Ill get to test it out at a member day on the 24th at cresson.

oh squiggly line how I doth love how you make my tripple howl

Discussion starter · #69 ·
Finally got around to uploading a picture of the shift star install. I've been extremely busy this year and haven't been able to do much racing. The shift star however makes a huge difference. Makes upshifts and downshifts take much less effort.

I managed to steal a third place finish from zroadhouse in the cmra heavyweight twins class earlier this year at cresson motorsports ranch. Next mods are going to be a ohlins ttx GP rear shock and a linear rear shock link. I'll do seperate write ups on both the linkage and shock in different threads.

Attachments

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.