Triumph 675 Forums banner

501 - 520 of 531 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
An 09 Street Triple R was my first. It's a scary thing, but also a riot.
I liked starting on a big bike. I had to break it in, so I was forced to take it easy while learning the bike. Plus it has a very predictable power curve. A rocket may have been a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Apex GPs but you can go with woodcrafts 1.5 risers. I'm considering swapping out for a more aggressive angle on bars. The GPs are a bit too straight for my liking, but were accommodating when I had my flyscreen still on.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Apex GPs but you can go with woodcrafts 1.5 risers. I'm considering swapping out for a more aggressive angle on bars. The GPs are a bit too straight for my liking, but were accommodating when I had my flyscreen still on.
Pics of your bike don't work anymore.

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
New here! Here's my '12 Triple. Just got it about a month ago, loving everything about it. Haven't done anything to it myself yet. It came with the fly screen, belly pan, bar ends, cowl, Leo-Vince slip on, and the custom red sliders. Still figuring out what I want to do to it to make it "mine"

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
One of the last rides of fall. Trying to get the wife to not kill me if I order the new Motodemic round headlights and she'll be complete. For now at least...

Attachments

501 - 520 of 531 Posts