Triumph 675 Forums banner

481 - 500 of 531 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
My 16' Street Triple R 500 miles in

Welcome! Big fan of the CRT exhaust. I'd like to second the "what indicators are those?" comment.

Also, since somebody is bound to say it, the general consensus is to get rid of those ugly orange reflectors haha

Lastly, which mirrors are those? I've been looking to get something similar, as my Triumph bar end imitators aren't really tickling my fancy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome! Big fan of the CRT exhaust. I'd like to second the "what indicators are those?" comment.

Also, since somebody is bound to say it, the general consensus is to get rid of those ugly orange reflectors haha

Lastly, which mirrors are those? I've been looking to get something similar, as my Triumph bar end imitators aren't really tickling my fancy.
The indicators are NRC front turn signals for the Street Triple. They're indeed LEDs. Mirrors are CRG bar ends. I'm quite satisfied with them now that they are on, although installation was quite annoying as the adapters are made for hallow bars, and the Street Triple doesn't quite fit that discription... Minor mod was needed.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The indicators are NRC front turn signals for the Street Triple. They're indeed LEDs. Mirrors are CRG bar ends. I'm quite satisfied with them now that they are on, although installation was quite annoying as the adapters are made for hallow bars, and the Street Triple doesn't quite fit that discription... Minor mod was needed.
Any modifications to the fuel injection with the aftermarket exhaust?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Moved back up to Oregon... this is pretty much my first post since doing so. Glad to be back up in the PNW! :grin2:

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any modifications to the fuel injection with the aftermarket exhaust?
Just a standard upload of the arrow mapping. Was juggling with the idea of a bazzaz or pc, but given the mod is just one way (didn't touch air filter), I didn't want to do anything ground breaking.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Started piecing her back together. Swapping out the clutch and throttle cables tomorrow and mocking up a shorter front brake line. Then the OEM thruxton bucket should fit with no issues. Then installing the last of the carbon parts and riding the piss out of it!

Here is my custom top triple. Shaved and relocated the ignition. You can kind of see where it is now mounted above engine in the pic above. And plugged the holes where the risers were. Running helibar tracstar clip ons from the daytona.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Started piecing her back together. Swapping out the clutch and throttle cables tomorrow and mocking up a shorter front brake line. Then the OEM thruxton bucket should fit with no issues. Then installing the last of the carbon parts and riding the piss out of it!

Here is my custom top triple. Shaved and relocated the ignition. You can kind of see where it is now mounted above engine in the pic above. And plugged the holes where the risers were. Running helibar tracstar clip ons from the daytona.

Nice! Like the look of the exposed engine (radiator cowls removed) with the lower chin fairing. What's the "thruxton bucket"? Is it the flyscreen?

·
Registered
66 Posts

Nice! Like the look of the exposed engine (radiator cowls removed) with the lower chin fairing. What's the "thruxton bucket"? Is it the flyscreen?
I converted the dual bug eye style headlights to one single round headlight. Going to run the LED evo2 headlight from motodemic but mounting it into the same headlight bucket found on the triumph thruxton. Here's a quick mock up pic since it's not quite done yet.

Attachments

481 - 500 of 531 Posts